||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Stainless Steel Sheet 430 for Foodstuff, Biology, Petroleum, Nuclear Energy Medical Equipment
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 202 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel, the national standard model is 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel, high manganese stainless steel, nickel content, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 2. clamping points should be selected so that the workpiece does not vibrate when it is machined3., tools should be selected, choose easy to cut stainless steel cutting tools
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The literal definition of 8K: the composition of the alloy corrosion resistance of stainless steel white just depends on its (Cr, Ni, Ti, Si, Mn) and internal organizational structure, which play a decisive role is chromium, it can form a passivation film on the surface of the steel, the metal isolation does not produce oxidation and enhance the ability of corrosion resistance of steel plate. In 8K, the "8" refers to the proportion of ingredients containing alloy (304 stainless steel mainly refers to the content of Ni element), "K" refers to after polishing after the reflectance grade (grade K grade mirror). 8K mirror, that is, chrome nickel alloy steel reflects the mirror level.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- The process of stainless steel: if annealed stainless steel should be used to have NG-9-1 chemical black oil by NZ-B in electrolytic oil washing, polishing, degreasing Wang (the fluid as the coolant used directly, temperature 60 to 80 DEG C, the workpiece hanging the anode current of Da:20 ~ 15A/dm2, the cathode lead - antimony alloy (with sb 8%) time: 1 ~ 10 minutes), washing, polishing until 5 ~ 8% hydrochloric acid stripping (room temperature: 1 ~ 3 seconds), water washing and drying.Note: aluminum or titanium for fixture requires good electrical conductivity. The new solution is electrically treated before aging.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- Application of epoxy resin adhesive is widely used in bonding of various metals and alloys, ceramics, glass, wood, cardboard, plastic, concrete, stone, bamboo and other non-metal materials, or bonding of metal and non-metallic materials. For untreated polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE, polystyrene, PVC and other plastic without adhesion, for rubber, leather, fabric and other soft material adhesive ability is also poor.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- 1 mm thick enough, basically argon arc welding machine can, 0.2 thick stainless steel plate welding is not good ah, how have three or four points it can be positive or negative, only a few joints only, mainly to see the technology myself you, not what, the polishing wheel is on the line let's do it, you can buy a good quality of argon arc welding machine, the high price of the arc is stable
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range