Order On-line Tracking
1) SUS316 (marine grade) 0.0315 inch (0.8 mm) wire diameter, high tensile stainlesssteel 10.5 strands per linear inch weft and 11 strands per linear inchwarp. The woven wire cloth according to ISO9044 / ASTM E2016-06standards. The open area space for the mesh is 42.7% (with min. tensilestrength > 800 lbs./linear inch).
2) Themesh is powder coated to Australian Standard (AS4506-2005 Metal Finishing forthermo set powder coating). These standards set out relevant testprocedures and specify performance requirements for thermo-set powder coatingsapplied to metal substrates. Major applications specify for a stainlesssteel substrate with very high grade of industrial classification.
3) Thepre-treatment system incorporates process for the mesh which include alkalinecleaning, water rinsing, acid cleaning, water rinsing, deionizer, chromate,drying, and coating.
4) Independentsalt-spray testing has exceeded 10,000 hours under laboratory conditionsaccording to ASTM B117-2009.
5) ExtraSecurity Mesh Specification:
3 ft x 4 ft
8 ft x 4 ft
4 ft x 4 ft
6 ft x 4 ft
3 ft x 3 ft
1 ft 4 " x 3 ft
All Security Series Stainless Steel Mesh Security Screens& Doors are manufactured and installed to comply with the strictrequirements of the following Australian Standards - Stainless Steel Mesh KnifeShear Test AS4483.2, Dynamic Impact Test AS4483.1, Lock and Hinge Lever TestAS5039 as well as Cyclone Rating AS1170.2
KnifeShear Test AS5039, AS5041
Standardizedcompliance test for security doors and windows. A specifically selected knifeis used to simulate an attack on the mesh, repeated 3 times, in a constantdirectional force.
Vertical force 15kg (150N); horizontal force 35 kg(150N); at avelocity of 6 mm/second.
DynamicImpact Test AS5039, AS5041
Another standardized compliance test appliedto ensure impact resistance to the fixing systemof a sash and panel components. The test comprisesof a heavy bag (36-46 kg) swung to directly impact the mesh, repeated fivetimes, in varying directions. Majestec security meshsuccessfully passes and/or exceeds this test.
Jemmy Test AS5039,AS5041
A strength test designed to simulate attemptedforced-entry by burglars and intruders using an implement to pry open doors andwindows or break locks and hinges by applying leverage forces against thelocking, fastening and hinging points.
SaltSpray Test ASTM B117
Corrosionresistance test for all metallic components. An accelerated climatemachine (10,000 hours equivalency to 10 years) produces acorrosive attack on coated samples, accuratelymeasuring the suitability and resistance of the protective finish to corrosiveagents. Simulates exposure to coastal weather conditions. Majestecsecurity mesh successfully passes and/or exceeds this test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|