1、Structure of Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing ISO 2037/DIN11850 Description: Stainless steel sanitary tubing is often used in applications found in the biotech, pharma, and food/beverage industries. Sanitary tubing must be somewhat inert not to react to the chemical that pass through the tubing itself. Sanitary tubing is used in conjunction with stainless sanitary fittings.
2、Main Features of the Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing ISO 2037/DIN11850：
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Good visual effect
3、Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing ISO 2037/DIN11850 Images：
4、Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing ISO 2037/DIN11850 Specification：
| Outside diameter|| Thickness(mm)|
|(inch)||(mm)||1||1.5|| 2|| 2.5||3|
Tolerances on dimensions table：
|＜25.40mm|| ±0.13mm|| ±10.00%|| OD＜101.60mm +3.20mm -0mm|
OD≥101.60mm +4.80 -0mm
5、FAQ of Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing ISO 2037/DIN11850：
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Why can it stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- An electronic passage formed by wire bonding or direct contact. The carbon in the carbon steel tube loses its electrons to the stainless steel tube and the surface is absorbed by the etchant.
- Q:Why is stainless steel magnetic?
- There are kinds of stainless steel at room temperature, the organizational structure can be divided into several categories: 1. austenitic: such as 304, 321, 316, 310; 2. martensite or ferrite, such as 430, 420, 410; austenitic is non-magnetic or weak magnetic properties, martensite or ferrite is magnetic. Usually used as a decorative stainless steel pipe,Most of the stainless steel plate is Austenitic 304 stainless steel material, is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, but this can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard, what is the reason? The above mentioned austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts. In addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel decorative pipes and polished stainless steel pipes?
- Stainless steel decorative tubes are mostly stainless, iron does not contain nickel, and so on, the material is slightly worse. Mainly used for interior decoration, such as interior railings, stair guards and railings, windows and so on, the thickness of the steel pipe is generally relatively thin.
- Q:The difference between galvanized steel pipe and stainless steel pipe
- Cast iron pipes (Cast, Iron, Pipe), cast cast pipe. Cast iron pipes are used for water supply, drainage and gas transmission lines. They include cast iron pipes and pipe fittings. Labor intensity is small. According to the casting method, it is divided into continuous cast iron pipe and centrifugal cast iron pipe, in which the centrifugal cast iron pipe is divided into sand mould and metal type two kinds. Divided into gray cast iron pipe and nodular cast iron pipe according to different material. According to the interface form, it is divided into flexible interface, flange interface, self anchored interface, rigid interface and so on. Among them, the flexible iron pipes rubber sealing ring; flange interface cast iron pipe flange fixed in the rubber pad, the flange gasket sealing; rigid interface cast iron pipe socket is large, straight pipe is inserted, sealed with cement, this technology has been basically eliminated
- Q:Does stainless steel pipe belong to hardware?
- It belongs to me. Stainless steel pipe belongs to the category of hardware in the steel, and stainless steel pendants, flat iron is more hardware. All belong to steel alloy.
- Q:Are stainless steel pipelines buried in need of corrosion protection?
- The factors of the material itself: stainless steel pipe structure exists because of the equipment, or the existence of cracks of metal or non-metal deposits on the surface, in the sediment and the stainless steel tube surface in the formation of cracks, corrosion, will give priority to produce punctate and ulcer like damage in the crevice, which is crevice corrosion.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel pipe or stainless steel composite pipe?
- Stainless steel tube, the whole pipe is stainless steel lighter, bearing capacity, there is no composite pipe, but it is not easy to embroider,
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry. The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe to be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Welding flanges respectively, with flange connection, but galvanized pipe according to specifications, dynamic welding after two times galvanized,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range