2mm 3mm custom thickness stainless steel plate sheet 304
We are a professional manufacturer of stainless steel sheet. According to ASTM, JIS and AISI,GB, standards, Jaway steel enhances effectiveness and of quality control from selecting the raw materials, cutting, slitting, shearing, surface treatment, packing, exporting of the existing products.
Details of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
2mm 3mm custom thickness stainless steel plate sheet 304
2mm 3mm custom thickness stainless steel plate sheet 304 cold /hot rolled
1000mm/1219mm/1220mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm or as customer's requirements.
2000mm/2440mm/6000mm or as your requirements
DIN GB ISOJIS BA ASTM AISIetc.
201 202 304 304l 316 316l 309s 310s 321 410 430 904l 2205 etc.
building, industry, machinery, elevators,doors,kitchware, hostipal,boliers,interior and out decoration, etc
These are the normal items, for the special requirements,we can also meet.
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• we are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- It should be said that BA (Bright, Annealing, bright annealing) plate, and 2B plate difference is that annealing process is different, 2B using annealing and pickling combination process, BA using hydrogen protection, annealing under anaerobic environment. The rolling process and leveling process of the two surfaces are also different.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- It's 0.08mm stainless steel!! It's so thin. It's expensive. A kilo is at least 10 yuan!!
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Zinc plating is mainly for beauty and no rust;Stainless steel is the primary quality of stainless steel;If both really replace the 201 can be, mainly considering the price of stainless steel;Galvanized plate with stainless steel to replace my feeling is not very ideal, costs a lot, propose instead of using cold board.Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface and prolong its service life, and the surface of steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc. This kind of zinc coated steel plate is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 30mm of any size 0.5mm ratio, thickness more than 30mm of any size 1mm times.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel advantages:1. environmental sanitation: put an end to red water, blue green water, and hidden water problems, no peculiar smell, no harmful substances, keep the water quality pure, lead free, harmless to human health.2., wear resistance: beautiful surface, clean and bright, long lasting, no scratches, never rust, never break. 3., low temperature: kitchen, bathroom, stainless steel water pipe, faucet angle valve will never break.4., thermal expansion and excellent insulation performance: stainless steel tube has expansion, cold contraction, slow insulation performance.5. authority certification: stainless steel metal element precipitation than WHO and European drinking water act standard value of 5% is still lower.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness and easy sticking. Therefore, the drill hardness is required to be high, the surface finish is better, the drill bit angle is larger than the ordinary bit (130--135 degrees). Cool down at the same time. And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature. The cutting fluid is concentrated with emulsions. Commonly used processing stainless steel drill bit: high cobalt drill (M35 drill, M42 drill), in which the M42 bit is the best price performance. In addition, carbide drills can be used, but the price is higher.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- The best use of woodworking special adhesive, decorative materials shop sell, otherwise not durable, the best post also find a professional carpenter to paste. Stainless steel is recommended with 304, once and for all. If you want to use glass glue cheaply, use neutral glass adhesive.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Stamping molding (Stamping forming), is on press and die force on plate, strip, pipe and profiles, the plastic deformation or separation, thus obtaining the required shape and size of the workpiece (stamping molding method). Stamping billets are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel plates and steel strips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range