Order On-line Tracking
1,the description of the stainless steel plate
we stocks a wide range of good quality stainless steel plate in 304/304L, 304 straight grade, 316/316L and 321 plate. These grades are part of the austenitic family of stainless. Austenitic stainless steel is one of the most widely used and versatile type of steel. While 304L stainless steel plates have excellent corrosion resistance, 316/316L plates have higher nickel content than 304 and 304L giving them even better corrosion resistance especially in marine applications. Type 321 ss plates are a good choice for applications where heat is an issue. 321 can be used in applications up to 900 degrees Celsius where 304L is normally used up to 500 degrees Celsius.
2,main features of the stainless steel plate
Grade: 300 Series, 201 202 304 304L 316 316L 310S
Standard: ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, GB, JIS
Thickness:0.3mm-3mm, as your reqquirement
Food Processing and handling
Chemical process vessels
1. Q: What are your advantageous Products?
A: We specialized in 400 series cold rolled stainless steel coils and plates. Our main products are 430, 410S and 409L.
We also supply stainless steel strips and strips in coil as requested.
2. Q: Can you make DDQ ( Deep Drawing Quality)?
A: Yes, we can. Our material can be used for stainless steel pots, stainless steel sinks, stainless steel bowls etc. U can tell us your usage, and we will adjust the mechanical propertise to meet your requirement.
3. Q: What is the application of 400 series stainless steel?
A: 410S stainless steel and 430 stainless steel are widely used for: kitchenware, tableware, cutleries, stainless steel pots, plates & bowls, sinks, gas stove, disinfection cabinet, household appliances, construction decorations etc. 409L stainless steel is usually used for exhaust pipe.
4. Q: How can I get the samples?
A: Our samples are free, but we hope customers to pay for the freight fee. There are two ways to send the samples.
1. U can provide us with your express account no. and contact information for shipping if u have the accout no.
2. If u do not have an express account, u can remit freight fee in advance. As soon as we get the freight fee, we will arrange the samples for u.
3. We hope to know the application of the stainless steel, so that we can send the right samples.
5. Q: How much for sending the samples?
A: The freight fee depends on the sample weight, packing size, and your area. We will find the best shipping forwarder for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|