2205 2507 2520 duplex stainless steel plate
We are a professional manufacturer of stainless steel sheet. According to ASTM, JIS and AISI,GB, standards, Jaway steel enhances effectiveness and of quality control from selecting the raw materials, cutting, slitting, shearing, surface treatment, packing, exporting of the existing products.
| Description |
Stainless Steel Sheet, Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet, Hot Rolled Stainless Steel
| Type|| 201 202 304 316L 310S 309S 321 316Ti 410 420 430 409 duplex,SAF2205,S31803|
| Thickness || 0.3-60mm|
| Width|| 500-2000mm or customized|
| Length|| 1000-6000 or customized|
| Standardsize || 1000×2000mm, 1250×2500mm, 1219×2438mm, 1500×3000mm|
| Surface|| 2B, No.1, No.4, HL, BA, 8K etc|
| Standard|| ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc|
Stainless steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,machinery and hardware fields.
| Certificate|| BV, ISO, CE, SGS etc|
| Brand|| TISCO, BAOSTEEL, JISCO, POSCO, LIANZHONG etc|
| Payment Item|| 30% TT 70% by B/L copy or L/C at sight|
| Packing|| Standard export sea-worthy packing|
| Delivery time|| 5-20 days after deposit|
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents.
Stainless steel sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements.
Quality assured, Price competitive, Alibaba Trade Assurance and Deliery fast.
| Surface || Definition|| Application|
| 2B|| Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.|| Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils etc.|
| BA (No.6) || Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.|| Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction etc.|
| Mirror (No.8)|| Shinning like a mirror|| Building construction, decoration etc.|
| No.3|| Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.|| Kitchen utensils, Building construction etc.|
| No.4|| Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.|| Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment etc.|
| Hairline|| Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.|| Building Construction etc.|
| No.1|| The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.|| Chemical tank, pipe etc.|
These are the normal items, for the special requirements,we can also meet.
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• we are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- The price is lower, the deep processing performance is better.304J1 stainless steel is a copper containing material of 304 stainless steel. It is mainly used for deep processing, and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Among the world's steel products, 60 to 70% are plates, most of which are finished by pressing. The car body, chassis, fuel tank, radiator plate, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electrical equipment, iron core, silicon steel sheet and so on are all stamping processing. Instruments and meters, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, household utensils and other products, there are a large number of stamping parts.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304J1 is a kind of material in stainless steel plate. Is 304 of copper containing material, deep drawing performance better than 304, mainly for deep processing purposes, but also belong to the nickel series.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 1mm of any size 0.05mm times, thickness more than 1mm of any size 0.1mm times;According to standard GB/T 709-2006 hot rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 3~400mm,
- Q:Is Baoding mirror stainless steel plate mirror on both sides?
- Both the 201 or 304 material, double sided 8K mirror stainless steel plate can do.
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- 201 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel high manganese stainless steel, nickel content is generally below 4%, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel. 201 stainless steel is widely used in building decoration, municipal engineering, highway guardrail, hotel facilities, shopping malls, glass handrails, public facilities and other places. The equipment high precision automatic pipe, through its dissolve welding, roll forming, without any metal filler, filling gas protection (inside and outside of the pipe side) welding, welding process for TIG, and on-line solution of eddy current testing.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- The utility model improves the influence of fingerprints or oil pollution in the use of stainless steel products, and solves the difficult problem that the surface is easy to stick dirt and is difficult to clean. Meanwhile, the utility model avoids the defects of stainless steel surface damage, blackening or losing luster caused by the treatment of fingerprints or oil pollution by common chemical solvents. This is a new type of stainless steel surface processing technology, stainless steel material is not limited: such as 201#, 202#, 301#, 304#, 430#, 443# and so on can be processed!
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Yes, but if you want to be smooth and strong, you must first ensure that the tile surface is flat and firm. The best use of woodworking special adhesive, decorative materials shop sell, otherwise not durable, the best post also find a professional carpenter to paste. Stainless steel is recommended with 304, once and for all. If you want to use glass glue cheaply, use neutral glass adhesive. Forgot to give them to me.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range