Hot sale stainless steel sheet 201/202/304/304l/316/316l/430
Description of Stainless Steel Sheet:
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Stainless steel sheet surface finish characteristics
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Main Features of stainless steel sheet :
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
Sandard Seaworth Packing(wooden packing with water proof paper)
What are we supplying now?
We are specialized in producing stainless steel coil, stainless steel (plate/sheet), and duplex stainless steel for a
prelonged period. We are currently doing grade of steel of 201/202,304/304L, 310S/309S/316L/316Ti/321,410/4
20/430/444/443/409L, and 904L
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
If you have any question about stainless steel sheets,donot forget to sending the email to Us! You will get the competitive Price and have a very good experience about the Buying Process! CNBM International Corporation is always your trustful friend!
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel terminology, the general thickness of C to calculate the negative difference, the 1 C is 0.01MM, so 80C is 0.8MM. 0.8MM thick stainless steel with different thickness, different prices, generally about Yuegui thin.
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized sheet can be replaced by 201 stainless steel.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material: 314 stainless steel; high temperature oxidation resistance and strong mechanical properties; high heat resistant stainless steel, and 314 austenitic stainless steel, high temperature oxidation resistance and creep resistance. 314 stainless steel used in furnace tube difference
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- If uneven surface oxide thickness of stainless steel plate, the surface of base metal thick smooth places and thin places following different degrees of surface and acid dissolved and oxidized surface oxide skin skin attachment site base metal by the acid erosion degree is different, so the steel plate surface is not uniform. Therefore, when the heat treatment is heated, the oxide scale must be uniformly formed. To achieve this, we must pay attention to the following problems: stainless steel plate in the heating oil if the workpiece surface, oil adhesion of oxide thickness parts and other parts of the oxide thickness and composition is different, and will produce carburizing.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- This doesn't mean it is not qualified, because the most commonly used stainless steel decorative tube plate is Austenitic 304 material is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, so it can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Common welding method: pulse DC TIG welding.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- If ordinary water leaves some dirt or grease, try adding a mild detergent to the water. The method I used was derived from natural, biodegradable detergent and found that it removed a little water and missed it, including some oils. If you clean stainless steel pots or cutlery, this is the best way to use them. The food on the cooked food can usually be removed from the pan, soaked in soapy water, and with a mild sponge sponge pad. Don't be impatient to use steel wool, it may scratch stainless steel or leave particles that may rust. Again, remember to rinse and dry the stainless steel after cleaning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range