Hot sale stainless steel sheet 201/202/304/304l/316/316l/430
Description of Stainless Steel Sheet:
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Stainless steel sheet surface finish characteristics
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Main Features of stainless steel sheet :
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
Sandard Seaworth Packing(wooden packing with water proof paper)
What are we supplying now?
We are specialized in producing stainless steel coil, stainless steel (plate/sheet), and duplex stainless steel for a
prelonged period. We are currently doing grade of steel of 201/202,304/304L, 310S/309S/316L/316Ti/321,410/4
20/430/444/443/409L, and 904L
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
If you have any question about stainless steel sheets,donot forget to sending the email to Us! You will get the competitive Price and have a very good experience about the Buying Process! CNBM International Corporation is always your trustful friend!
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Performance analysis of stainless steel plate:High temperature oxidation resistance: stainless steel plate has high temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate will be affected by exposure environment and product form and other inherent factors.Physical properties: the total heat transfer coefficient of metals depends on other factors as well as the thermal conductivity of metals. In most cases, the heat dissipation coefficient of the film, the surface conditions of the rust and metal. Stainless steel keeps its surface neat, so its heat transfer is better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- The biggest difference between the stainless steel plate is the addition of 13% chromium (Cr) elements and even nickel elements (such as the standard 304 stainless steel, chromium containing 18%, nickel containing 9%) during steelmaking, thus having the function of stainless steel
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Therefore, the method of stainless steel fingerprint resistance is to make the specular surface of stainless steel into diffuse surface.The conventional method mainly has two kinds of drawing and sand blastingWire drawing is to use (coarse grit) abrasive belt or grinding wheel to burnish on stainless steel surface, make stainless steel surface roughness increase, destroy its "mirror reflection" characteristic. It can be polished by hand (hand grinding can be applied to stainless steel of various shapes). It can also be polished with a special stainless steel sanding machine (suitable for stainless steel plates, but with high efficiency).
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The base material is square, and the appearance surface is not allowed to have defects such as pits, hemp spots, scratches and indentations.5) containers must be loaded with water to test for leaks6) appearance requirements refer to stainless steel appearance inspection standard
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- 1. Chemical properties: resistance to chemical corrosion and electrochemical corrosion resistance in steel is the best, second only to titanium alloy.2, physical properties: high temperature resistant, low temperature resistant and anti cold also.
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- 1 argon arc welding machine! If the person who has not been married, as little as possible, that thing has radiation, long time use of physiology is influential. You know what you do.2, regardless of the front and back can be, as long as it looks beautiful and practical.3, welding technology is good, it will not be ugly after welding.4, only the use of technology to make up for the lack of machinery, and then cattle B hardware, there is no good software is not good.5, welding rod, protective mask and so on.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The literal definition of 8K: the composition of the alloy corrosion resistance of stainless steel white just depends on its (Cr, Ni, Ti, Si, Mn) and internal organizational structure, which play a decisive role is chromium, it can form a passivation film on the surface of the steel, the metal isolation does not produce oxidation and enhance the ability of corrosion resistance of steel plate. In 8K, the "8" refers to the proportion of ingredients containing alloy (304 stainless steel mainly refers to the content of Ni element), "K" refers to after polishing after the reflectance grade (grade K grade mirror). 8K mirror, that is, chrome nickel alloy steel reflects the mirror level.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range