||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
Stainless Steel Metal Plate ASME 304
Stainless Steel Metal Plate ASME 304
ASTM, ASME, AISI, DIN
0.3-6.0mm, or as your requirement
100mm-2000mm, or as your requirement
1000mm-6000mm, or as your requirement
Corrosion and heat resistance, good toughness
1: Chemical industry equipment, industrial tanks
2: Medical instruments, tableware, kitchen utensil and kitchen ware.
3: Architectural purpose, milk or food processing facilities.
4: Hospital equipment, interior exterior decoration for building
5: Architectural purposes, escalators, kitchen ware and vehicles.
Or they can be made as your requirement.
Chemical composition of Stainless Steel 304
Physical Properties of Stainless Steel 304
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Compression Strength (MPa)
Proof Stress 0.2% (MPa)
Elongation A5 (%)
Hardness Rockwell B
Packaging & Shipping
1.Packaging:All products are packaged according to the Standard export packing.In order to prevent friction damage and water erosion and so on.
2.Shipping: Ocean transportation,land transportation or air transportation.
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- Both 2B and BA can be polished into 8K mirror panels, but 2B requires more polishing steps, and the BA can only be polished to achieve the 8K effect. Depending on the end product, there is a difference in whether the BA is polished and some BA products do not need to be polished and used directly.
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- Jing Xin sharp vibration disk equipment is still very good, is a good choice. Kunshan Jing Xin Rui vibration disk equipment factory is a professional manufacturer of non-standard vibrating disk enterprises. Main vibrating disk, linear vibrator, control box and so on, the products are widely used in light industry, machinery, electronics, electrical appliances, hardware, plastics, toys, medicine, food and other industries.
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- 304 - that is, 18/8 stainless steel. GB is 0Cr18Ni9. 309 - better temperature resistance than 304. 316 - after 304, second of the most widely used steel grades are used mainly in the food, pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries, and molybdenum is added to obtain a special corrosion resistant structure. Because of its better resistance to chloride corrosion than 304, it is also used as "ship steel". SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery devices. Grade 18/10 stainless steel usually meets this application level. [
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface, and prolong its service life, the surface of the steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc, this kind of zinc coated steel sheet is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Drawing process will to some extent lose the thickness of stainless steel plate, usually at 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, because the human body, especially the palm has a relatively strong oil and sweat secretion, stainless steel wire drawing board often hand touch will leave a more obvious fingerprints, regular scrub.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- The magnetic material itself is not magnetic, because of some processing reasons, resulting in magnetic, but its relatively weak magnetic, and other carbon steel material is still different. 304, the magnetic properties of stainless steel is weak magnetic, if it is strong magnetic, it is not true 304 stainless steel.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- The mild way to clean stainless steel is simply to use hot water and clean soft cloth to wipe the surface, and then use dry metal with other soft cloth to prevent water stains thoroughly. I'm surprised at how much dirt on the surface comes to my pizza oven, just this step. When using this or any other way, please remember, "grain" stainless steel has run the whole surface in one direction on the minor groove metal and its best grain, rather than across it clean. Some people will tell you that this is to avoid scratching the metal or lodging the dust particles in the foods, where they can cause rust to form. This is likely to be true, but scrubbing food seems to be easier and more effective.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The literal definition of 8K: the composition of the alloy corrosion resistance of stainless steel white just depends on its (Cr, Ni, Ti, Si, Mn) and internal organizational structure, which play a decisive role is chromium, it can form a passivation film on the surface of the steel, the metal isolation does not produce oxidation and enhance the ability of corrosion resistance of steel plate. In 8K, the "8" refers to the proportion of ingredients containing alloy (304 stainless steel mainly refers to the content of Ni element), "K" refers to after polishing after the reflectance grade (grade K grade mirror). 8K mirror, that is, chrome nickel alloy steel reflects the mirror level.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It's plasma cutting... In fact, if the process is not required, you can buy a hand grinder with cutting pieces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range