Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
old Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled
0.3mm-100mm or as your requirement
100mm-3000mm or as your requirement
1000mm-10000mm or as your requirement
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professiona teams
4. Professional shipping line
5 days after received the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight
Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:
1: Construction field, shipping building industry
2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries
3: Food and Mechanical Industries
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q:What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other stainless steel companies.
Q:Can you arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The position of the welding is measured by hand, beat, shake, push and push. The sensing effect of the component is tested. The welding should be firm and reliable, and the strength of each component is required to meet the requirements of the strength of each component. Not false welding, weld and weld loose crack,
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- To understand the word "guage", is to understand the 202304201 steel, or the same number of sandpaper. Such as steel No. 304, sandpaper 360.
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- All the properties of 430 stainless steel with 430 stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and better thermal conductivity than austenitic steels, thermal expansion coefficient smaller than the austenitic thermal fatigue, adding stabilizing elements of titanium, parts of the mechanical properties of the welded seam, mainly used for building decoration, household appliances, fuel burner parts, home appliance parts.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Galvanized sheet refers to the surface coated with a layer of zinc steel plate. Zinc plating is an economical and effective method of corrosion protection, and about half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Sand blasting, sand blasting can be plated color, but the color of the plating and ordinary plating color difference exists, mainly due to sand blasting particles for emery. The color stainless steel sand blasting plate is made of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate surface, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 4. roughing and finishingThe above methods hope to be useful to you
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Different specifications, width is not the same, there are 1.22 meters, 1 meters, etc., length, width, thickness are different.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range