Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Stainless Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- At present there are some seamed steel pipe seamless treatment tube, it is the weld annealing treatment, eliminate the residual stress of the weld, the weld and base material, the pressure range of basic and seamless pipe is. May also consider the use of.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- The casing, usually used in the basement construction, to protect the pipeline or convenient pipeline installation hoops.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- SC in principle, it should be called water gas pipe, also called thick wall steel pipe;
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- The pile reinforcement cage construction characteristics: in general application of the reinforcement cage can be used when not required manual assembling reinforcement cage, such as deep or large pile diameter should be used for solid and solid mechanism of reinforcement cage better (by reinforcing cage seam welder production) to meet Zhuang Jishi high technology requirements, enhance the stability of pile foundation.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range