Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Stainless Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- According to the weld shape can be divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeStraight welded pipe: the production process is simple, high production efficiency, low cost, rapid developmentSpiral welded pipe: strength ratio of longitudinal welded pipe is high, with a narrow billet production of large diameter pipe, also can use the blank production of the width of the same diameter of different pipe. But with the same length of straight pipe, weld length of 30~100%, and the production rate is low. Therefore, the smaller diameter pipe most used straight large diameter pipe welding, mostly using spiral welding.Dividedagain general welded pipe, galvanized pipe, blowing pipe, wire tube, pipe metric, roller tube, deep well pump, tube for automobile, transformer tube, welding, welding of thin-walled tube shaped tube and spiral welded pipe.General general pipe: pipe used for conveying the low-pressure fluid. Q195A, Q215A and Q235A made of steel. Also can be used for easy welding of mild steel. The other pipe to conduct water pressure, bending and flattening test, have certain requirements on the surface quality, usually the delivery length is 4-10m, often requires a fixed length (or size) of delivery. The specifications of welded pipe with nominal diameter (mm or inches) nominal diameter and different pipe wall thickness, according to the provisions of general steel and thicker steel two, steel pipe end is divided according to form of threaded and non threaded two.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamed tube can withstand the maximum pressure is generally less than 20 kg, which is the most secure use. It is generally used in water, gas, compressed air and other low-pressure fluid;
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- The way to distinguish seamless pipes and welded pipes is to see if there is weld marks on the port.
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- The middle of the steel pipe is hollow, and the round steel is solid. When compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube has the same flexural strength and torsion strengthLight weight, is an economic section of steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as oil drilling pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- Seamless root weight per meter: 1 mm (diameter - thickness) * wall thickness of *0.02466*1 meters is? Normal KG/M pipe length 8-11rice
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Differ,Thermal expansion seamless steel tube is what we often call "thermal expansion tube", the density is relatively low, but a strong contraction of the steel pipe, (seamless steel pipe) can be referred to as "heat expansion.". A finishing rolling process for pipe rolling by using oblique rolling or drawing method to enlarge pipe diameter. In a relatively short period of time, the outer diameter of the steel pipe becomes larger, and the seamless tube with nonstandard and special type can be produced, and the cost is lower and the production efficiency is high, which is the development trend of the international rolling tube field at present.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The outer diameter refers to the maximum diameter including the thickness of the steel tube, the inner diameter is the length of the hollow part inside, and the outer diameter minus the inside diameter is the thickness of the steel pipe
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- In the production of T-shape welded steel pipe, the wrong edges happen frequently, and the influence factors are many. In production practice, steel pipe degradation is often caused by dry, wrong and side errors. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the causes and preventive measures of spiral steel tubes.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC (run in welded steel duitconSC is the line laying mode GB letter of wire is worn steel pipe laying (welded steel pipe, low pressure fluid) SC70 said the conductor by low pressure fluid DN70 welded steel pipe as protection pipe laying, DN70 said the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm, the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm (a series of values, the actual diameter slightly different).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range