Package Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Stainless Steel 90Deg LR Elbow, Tee, Reducer and Cap
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|ANGLE||45D 90 D 180D|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.9, GOST 17375-2001, DIN2605 and JIS B2311, EN10253-1 etc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Stainless Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
| ||Standard||Wall Thickness||Type|
|American Standard||ASME B16.9||S5S ~ XXS||45D, 90D, 180D ELBOW, TEE, REDUCER, CAP, STUB END|
|ASME B16.11|| || |
|ASME B16.28|| ||90D SR ELBOW|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2311||SGP ~ LG|| |
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:Will the moving angle of the air conditioner indoor be harmful to the connecting pipe joint?
- There's nothing wrong with the moving angle. Our unit air conditioning because moving, we have been disassembled and assembled several times (copper tubes are disk, installation and then stroke straight), there is no leakage problems.
- Q:What does flaring pipe joint mean?
- The joint is tapered and the pipe is straight, which requires the use of special tools to extend the end of the pipe to the bell mouth
- Q:Is the joint of ground heating pipe and aluminium plastic pipe general?
- The floor heating pipe is usually PE-RT, and the plastic layer of the aluminum plastic pipe is usually PPR or PE-X. Generally speaking, different materials are best not to be mixed.
- Q:PT3/4 what is the diameter of the pipe joint?
- 2. thread sealed pipe thread, there are two kinds of thread cone, cylinder. The external thread has only one form of taper. Tooth type is as follows: taper 1:16, tooth shape angle 55 degrees, old thread standard example: ZG3/8;3. example: internal taper thread Rc 3/8 cylinder thread Rp3/8 external tapered thread thread threaded when R3/8 Rc 3/8-LH (LH threaded) common thread (3/8, Rp3/8, Rc mark: R3/8) the basic dimensions:Table 2 the number of teeth per inch size code diameter of large diameter bottom length reference distance path suggestions
- Q:Air conditioning pipe joints how to remove, the joint is ring, there are similar to the spring on the oil seal
- Tools, inside six corners, wrenches, screwdrivers.1, fluoride start cooling, compressor work closed high pressure valve, run for one minute, close the low-pressure valve, stop. Unplug the power plug (remember).
- Q:Is the hydraulic pipe joint stainless steel or carbon steel?
- The strength of carbon steel is higher than that of ordinary stainless steel.If it's only for hydraulic lines, it's better for carbon steel, whether it's cost or pressure resistance.
- Q:What material does the hydraulic pipe joint use? Carbon steel or cast iron?
- The joints are mainly welded, flared and jacketed.Cast iron is generally used on low pressure. Not welded, sealed with raw material tape and thread. 0~1.6mpa, right?.
- Q:G1/8 "pipe joint end special sealing WD-B02 is what mean
- The sealing effect is better than the traditional O ring. The elastomeric seals are used as axial static seals for threaded oil and screw ends, and the cross section remains almost constant at high pressure.
- Q:How do I distinguish the rigid clamp joint and the flexible clamp joint from the outward appearance?
- The connecting bolts are different, and the flex is 2 larger than the rigidity (with 159 clamps as an example)The two semicircle butt joint is different, the flexible clamp is butt joint, and the rigid clamp is embedded butt joint
- Q:How many bonding methods are there in the belt joint?
- Under normal circumstances, belt joints have mechanical joints, cold sticky joints, heat vulcanizing joints and other commonly used methods.1. mechanical joints, a refers to the use of belt buckle joint, the joint method is convenient and convenient, more economic, if in the process of using belt is damaged, you want to replace the new belt, the belt buckle joint easy to replace, but joint of low efficiency, easy to damage, has a certain effect on the conveyor belt and the service life of the product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range