Description of Stainless Steel Fiber:
stainless steel fiber is produced by melting elements in a crucible. A flywheel is then introduced to the crucible and droplets of molten metal are spun into the open air and hardened.
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
Specification of steel fiber:
Chemical composition (%)
Length scope (mm)
Equivalent diameter (mm)
- Q:Current rates for cement,steels,tiles,workers fee?
- sophisticated thing lookup at yahoo and bing that can help
- Q:uses of cement-lined pipe?
- No. The concrete is rough and will disrupt air flow. Those pipes are for wells.
- Q:Can a grenade blow through brick/cement wall?
- Why are you planning to hide behind a brick/cement wall? LOL!! Yes depending on what type of grenade is deployed a brick or cement wall is nothing to blow through. You would be surprised at what a concussion grenade will do to a wall.
- Q:what happens if you get rubber cement on your hands?
- Rubber cement will rub off easily. You should get it off as quickly as practical. The glue does contain chemicals, and isn't the best thing to absorb.
- Q:how much does cement cost?
- I think you mean concrete. Cement is used to bond things together, like mortar, and is also used to make concrete. In our part of the country, concrete is going for about $110 per cubic yard delivered. You need to know the thickness of your concrete, as well as the area. Example: 20' x 20' x 4thick slab......equals 20 x 20 x .33 [or one third of a foot]. This equals 132 cubic feet. A cubic yard of concrete has 27 cubic feet in it. You need to divide your total volume  by 27. This = 4.88 cubic yards of concrete needed for that size slab. Concrete is sold by the 1/3 yard, so this would round up to 5 cubic yards 5 x $110= $550
- Q:should i get white cement 4's or galaxy foamposites?
- The white cement 4's because its gonna be hella hard to get ur hands on the galaxy foamposites there gonna be super limited quick strike but good luck on all accounts.
- Q:How come i can kickflip on grass but not on cement?
- It's easier to land a trick on carpet or grass than on cement because your board stays in one place. I suggest maybe holding onto something like a car or pole while you kickflip on cement. Don't be afriad to do the trick, just try it. To become a good skater you have to try to not have a fear of falling. So practice and you'll get it. Good luck!
- Q:Is Portland cement considered to be hydraulic? (cement that cures underwater)
- Most construction cements today are hydraulic, and most of these are based on Portland cement, which is made primarily from limestone, certain clay minerals, and gypsum in a high temperature process that drives off carbon dioxide and chemically combines the primary ingredients into new compounds. Non-hydraulic cements include such materials as (non-hydraulic) lime and gypsum plasters, which must be kept dry in order to gain strength, and oxychloride cements, which have liquid components. Lime mortars, for example, set only by drying out, and gain strength only very slowly by absorption of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere to re-form calcium carbonate through carbonatation.
- Q:Information on Non-Portland Hydraulic Cements?
- You are looking at lime based mortar and concrete (opus siginum to the Romans). I have used ordinary builders lime, dry in bags, and mixed it as you would with cement 5:1, and let it rest for around 24 hours before use. the great thing about lime based mortar is that when it begins to go hard, you can add more water and mix it again without loss of strength as would be the case with O.P.C. It does take a long time to set, weeks if the weather is cold and wet but the resulting mortar is very good for stone and soft brick as it will allow the structure to move and settle, also when frost freezes the water in the wall, it is the lime mortar that is blown out, not the stone or brick.
- Q:Braces Cement?
- TATE, DENTAL CEMENT MUST BE PROPERLY REMOVED WITH DENTAL INSTRUMENTS SO NO DAMAGE OCCURS TO THE TEETH. THIS CEMENT IS VERY STRONG AND ONLY CERTAIN DENTAL TOOLS AND PROPER KNOWLEDGE IS THE WAY TO GO.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range