Description of Stainless Steel Fiber:
stainless steel fiber is produced by melting elements in a crucible. A flywheel is then introduced to the crucible and droplets of molten metal are spun into the open air and hardened.
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
Specification of steel fiber:
Chemical composition (%)
Length scope (mm)
Equivalent diameter (mm)
- Q:Is it safe to use pvc cement for....?
- I looked up the MSDS for the PVC Cement which we sell and it states: SUMMARY OF ACUTE HAZARDS Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratory tract and to other mucous membranes. ROUTE OF EXPOSURE, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS INHALATION Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratorytract and to other mucous membranes. EYE CONTACT Severely irritating. If not removed promptly, will injure eye tissue, which can result in permanent damage. SKIN CONTACT Frequent or prolonged contact may irritate and cause dermatitis. Low order of toxicity. INGESTION Low order of toxicity. Small amounts of the liquid aspirated into the respiratory system during ingestion, or from vomiting, may cause bronchiopneumonia or pulmonary edema. SUMMARY OF CHRONIC HAZARDS Repeated or prolonged exposure may cause signs of central nervous system depression and respiratory irritation. This material has been shown to induce tumors in laboratory animals. MEDICAL CONDITIONS AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE Individuals with pre-existing or chronic diseases of the eyes, skin, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal system, liver, or kidneys may have increased susceptibility to excessive exposure.
- Q:question on painting cement?
- Before you put any type of cement epoxy or stain on the floor you must first etch the surface (open the pores) with muratic acid. Follow the directions carefully, using rubber gloves and a respirator (not paper dust mask). Rinse thoroughly, then I suggest a floor epoxy product.
- Q:What is the density of cement?
- I will answer your question directly, then answer the question I think you are asking. Cement is a gray powder that is mixed with water and aggregate to make concrete. Cement and concrete are 2 different things. Cement is to concrete as flour is to cake. With that said, cement (the powder) has a specific gravity of 3.15, which means it's density is 3.15 times that of water. Water has a density of 62.4 pounds per cubic foot, so cement has a density of 196.6 pounds per cubic foot. If you actually mean concrete, which is the hard grey stuff, then it has a density of about 150 pounds per cubic foot. Hope that's what you were referring to.
- Q:Can a cement, or a metal building burn down?
- While the building itself may not burn, all of the things you need to make if a functioning school can. All the electrical systems, books, papers, furnishings and whatnot will burn and make a terrible mess, and their absence will be inconvenient to say the least.
- Q:Can cement hold hotlava?
- Q:How to repair a cement/stone stair.?
- I use 3 parts of Portland cement to 2 parts of sand for such a repair. First take and clean out the area of all loose materials and then coat it with a coat of Latex paint. Then mix the Portland and sand dry, then add to about a gallon of the mixture a 1/4 cut of that latex paint, add water to suit giving a consistency of tooth paste. Fill the hole, let it sit for at least 2 hours, then scrape it neatly with a trowel, leveling it. This bond with the latex is about the best around, better that any sort of stuff sold at Lowes or Home Depot. Our local hardware store has Portland cement in 10# bags so you dont have to go out and get a 100# bag. Buy your bagged sand right there too. DO NOT use the premix stuff ( sand and cement) in a bag, simply not enough Portland in that stuff and a sure way to have a failure of this patch.
- Q:why are cement factories important for the economics in uae?
- cement is one of many things that are necessary for oil production and all construction.
- Q:Is it safe to use a nail gun in cement walls and ceilings?
- No. Always drill into cement or concrete. Drilling makes a cleaner hole without cracks. When you crack cement, water and get in and when it freezes and melts it expands and contracts, further cracking the cement and allowing more water in. Salts in the water and also dissolve chalk in the cement and water can rust the re-bar if it gets to them. If you think about it, a drill uses a screw to pull material out of the wall. A nail merely pushes it out of the way. Since cement isn't that flexible, it tends to crack when expanding or deforming. A drill hole also makes a more secure anchoring point, since you don't have cracks around it and the spiral hole gives more grip on bolts you wish to put in it. There are lots of how to videos on this, but use a concrete bit and use liberal amounts of water on the bit. This both cool the bit and helps dampen the vibration caused by the drilling.
- Q:curing cement with a sprinkler?
- Concrete curing time is at least 72 hours. Concrete needs moisture in its curing process. It adds to its durability too and minimizes cracking. One way to help it stay moist during curing process is to trap the moisture that evaporates from it during curing by covering it with plastic. If you don't want to do this. what you are doing is fine, keep it wet. good luck!!
- Q:if i have thick windows installed and cement put on my ceiling, how much noise can that reduce?
- I have a best reply for you...I am an excessively mild sleeper, and so they truthfully make instruments that make white Noise. They almost make a whirring sound, very similar to a fan, however the frequency is such that it particularly is helping to dam out external noises as good as sporadic noises, such because the mobilephone ringing or sounds from persons speakme. They additionally promote sound machines that make a style of sounds starting from rain, to babbeling brook to the sound of night time time crickets. To discover the white noise machines simply sort that into the seek bar, many web sites promote them at fair charges. Hope this is helping you out!
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range