Description of Stainless Steel Fiber:
Sainless steel fiber is manufactured from coil by chopping the width of the stainless coil, it is used for precast shapes and castable project; It has uniform chemical composition and good dimensional stability.
APPLICATION of Stainless Steel Fiber：
stainless steel fiber is manufactured from coil by chopping the width of the stainless coil, it is used for precast shapes and castable project; It has uniform chemical composition and good dimensional stability.
ADVANTAGE of Stainless Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Stainless Steel Fiber：
Chemical composition Content (%)
Melting point (℃)
Tensile strength (MPa)
- Q:A 30kg bag of cement mix contains 25% and 75% sand. How much pure cement must be added to produce a cement mix
- .25(30)=x =7.5 and .4(30+y)=x+y 1) substitute x=7.5 into 2nd equation .4(30+y)=7.5+y 2) 12+.4y=7.5+y 3) 12.5-7.5=y-.4y 4) 4.5=.6y 5) (4.5)/.6=y 6) y= 7.5kg of cement added (37.5kg cement MIX) To check answer: original 7.5kg of pure cement(25% of 30kg) plus the added 7.5kg of pure cement = 15kg of pure cement. 30kg total mix plus added 7.5kg of pure cement = 37.5kg of cement mix. (15kg of pure cement)/(37.5kg of cement mix) = .4 or 40%
- Q:What is the difference between concrete, asphalt, pavement, and cement?
- What Is Pavement
- Q:Do I need to install cement board before tiling my shower and floor on a cement floor?
- answer to your question is (yes) you should backer board anytime your placing tile on the surface, you ll need to get cement board fasteners to secure your hardy board to the concrete, its OK to go over the Leno. be sure your fasteners are 6 at the seems and 12 in the Field. also make sure your drywall is green in color. ill be happy to help with professional advice anytime.
- Q:how many days should i give curing to cement plaster?
- True cement/ concrete takes at least 28 days for full cure. If you are talking about interior plaster... the full cure can take anywhere from a few hours to a week... depending on drying conditions.
- Q:What is the value-added tax rate of sand, soil and stone?
- Tax rate of 3%, the tax rate of 17%.
- Q:Plastic cement vs. Rubber cement
- These are Materials you have listed, not crafts!
- Q:How would i make a bonfire on cement/concrete without scorching the ground and making it safe?
- even the dirt from four tri axle dump truck won't be enough to insulate that cement from the heat of a normal bonfire fire pops concrete/cement and melts tarmac/blacktop ruins it beyond repair is there a field near by - even the soccer or foot ball field - the field can be protected easier than the cement work - i suppose your school isn't country enough to be surrounded by corn? one of the farmers might let you borrow an acre for the activity especially if he is an alumni dump that dirt you were talking about on top of tarps on the ball field sometimes they use plywood with or without styrofoam sheets under it too for more protection keep the fire smallish around a cord of wood as to not kill or sterilize the grass/ground
- Q:contact nos and address of south western cement corporation?
- I don't understand your question, what is it you are trying to ask?
- Q:Remove cement like glue from painted metal?
- Go to your local paint store and get a solvent based thinner, apply to area and wipe off. Should work but if cement based glue has dried rock hard you will probably need to use an angle grinder to remove it.
- Q:building a pond, instead of pond liner using cement, will this work?
- The concrete will invariably crack at some point. It might be two years down the road; it might be ten. But it will crack and it will leak.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range