Stainless Steel Elbow 1/2 Inch 90
1.high quality and the competitive price
2.short delivery time
1. Material: stainless steel,alloy steel,carbon steel
2. Size range: FROM 1/2" TO 72"
4. STANDARDS ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS, GB, SH, HG, QOST, ETC.
5. CE and certification: ISO9001:2000, API, BV, SGS, LOIYD
6. Applications range: "Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, water and nuclear power etc.”
7.Quality high lever
8. The third party inspection: BV, SGS, LOIYD, TUV, and other party alloyed by clients.
9. Remark: Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
BUTT WELDED FITTINGS
45 / 90 / 180 , Long / Short Radius Elbows, Equal / Reducing Crosses, Concentric / Eccentric Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends
From ½” up to 72” From 1/2 to 30 (Seamless Pipe Fittings),Form16
to 72(Seam Pipe Fittings)
SCH STD, XS, XXS, SCH 10 ~ SCH 160
1 CARBON STEEL
ASTM A234 WPB, WPC; ASTM A420 WPL9, WPL3, WPL6,
WPHY-46, WPHY-52, WPHY-60, WPHY-65, WPHY-70,
2 ALLOY STEEL
ASTM A234 WP1, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91
3 SPECIAL ALLOY
Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel X750, Incoloy 800,
Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, Monel K500
WPS 31254 S32750, UNS S32760
4 STAINLESS STEEL
ASTM A403 WP304/304L, WP316/316L, WP321, WP347, WPS 31254
5 Duplex$super duplex stainless steel
ASTM A 815 UNS S31803, UNS S32750, UNS S32760
ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG,QOST,ETC.
CE and certification:
ISO9001:2000 , API , BV , SGS, LOIYD
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding.construction
,water and nuclear power etc.
seaworthy package,Plywood Cases or pallet or as per customers
The third party inspection:
BV,SGS,LOIYD,TUV,and other party alloyed by clients.
At the earliest ,within the period required by customer.
Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
- Q:Can the copper tube use a clip on pipe joint?
- Clip type copper pipe joint;Copper pipe quick joint;Flared copper pipe joint;U type tube joint.
- Q:What joints do nylon hard tubes work on?
- The pipe joint is the connecting tool between the pipe and the pipe, and it is the connection point between the component and the pipe.There are three kinds of hard tube joints: flaring, clamping and welding
- Q:PVC pipe joint leakage how to do?
- Method for solving leakage of water pipe joint:The 1. pipe itself is broken and can only be replaced with a new one.2., the mouth of the water leakage can be removed, if there is no glue pad should be installed on the rubber pad, rubber pad aging, change a new, silk mouth painted white paint, and then wrapped on hemp silk after loading, with raw material belt winding is also the same.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of hydraulic pipe fittings?
- Mechanical design manual fourth volumes, hydraulic pipe joints are there?. You go check it out,.
- Q:What is the difference between the pipe and the pipe joint?
- Two, plastic pipe type 1, PVC (PVC-U) plastic wire pipe (hard tube), 2 and PE threading pipe (winding hose) 3, plastic bellows (flame retardant bellows, wire harness casing, high density bellows, high temperature protective casing, etc.)
- Q:The pipe line of the hydraulic pressure pipe is formally installed
- The cleaned pipe shall be installed and filled as soon as possible(1) connect all the pipes in line by the print mark;(2) the fourth chapter according to the method of fastening all pipe joints, pay attention to remove the O-ring into the original;(3) all piping shall be firm and not loose;(4) all the oil pipes can be connected to the distributor, the oil outlet and the lubrication point until they are filled with grease
- Q:Type parameter of pipe joint
- T (pipe diameter) P (NPT A B C D thread model) E F (six G size angle (six) angular size) H inch (in) in in in in in in in in in 1/8 1/8 SS-MC-TF2-NT2 1.20 0.38 0.60 0.50 0.09 7/16 7/16 0.94 1/8 1/4 SS-MC-TF2-NT4 1.40 0.56 0.
- Q:Hydraulic hose connector size 20As shown in Figure six, the angle is 71mm to the edge, 80mm to the diagonal, approximately 34mm higher
- Two. Metric general threads1. metric screw thread with a capital M, tooth type angle 2 degrees =60 (alpha tooth type half angle);2. metric ordinary thread by pitch, coarse teeth, ordinary thread and fine teeth, two kinds of ordinary thread;2.1. coarse tooth ordinary thread mark generally does not indicate the pitch, such as M20 means coarse thread; fine tooth thread mark must indicate the pitch, such as M30 * 1.5 for fine tooth thread, in which pitch is 22.214.171.124. common thread is used for the connection and fastening between the mechanical parts, and the general thread connection is mainly made of coarse thread. The thread strength of the fine tooth thread is slightly higher than that of the same nominal diameter, and the self-locking performance is better.Mark 3. metric screw thread: M20-6H, M20 * 1.5LH-6g-40, where M represents a common thread metric, 20 nominal diameter thread is 20mm, 1.5 pitch, LH said, 6G 6H left, said thread precision grade, precision grade of internal thread uppercase, lowercase precision grade of said external thread, 40 screwing length.
- Q:The difference between threaded pipe joint and grooved pipe joint
- It is divided into: the wire connection and wire connection. If the two are double wire connection is in need of a two double wire transition; if between the two are: double wire connection is in need of a two double wire transition; if the two just one male and one female, and the thread and facilities, it is directly screwed on it is good.
- Q:The pipe joint model is 1/2 "-14 teeth / inch"
- British thread is the size of the thread in English, marked by the shape of cylindrical, cone two, according to the tooth type angle of 55 degrees, 60 degrees, two kinds
We are a professional pipeline equipment service company specializing in the production and sales of metal materials such as stainless steel, duplex stainlesssteel, low-temperature steel, carbon steel and alloy steel, which can be used in petrochemical, natural gas,chemical, electric power, shipbuilding, nuclear industry, coal industry and other projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range