||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Wire drawing, also called Matt treatment and straight wire, is the most popular form of stainless steel surface for decoration engineering. It is mainly used for dry drawing with sand paper or nylon polishing wheel
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Cold-rolled steel plate is actually iron plate, with stainless steel plate characteristics, and the cost is low, but iron things, we know its shortcomings.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- All belong to austenitic stainless steel, 304 is the most common, and 314 of the alloy content is higher than 304, better performance, especially high pressure heat resistance.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- First of all, the stainless steel ingredients, that is, stainless steel raw materials. Stainless steel is a kind of high alloy steel can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosive medium. His representative steel 13 steel 1Cr17 (430) and 18- Ocr18Ni9 chromium nickel, stainless steel is the main raw material of iron, chromium, nickel, Cr NI, the price of raw materials has decisive effect on the price of stainless steel to the rising prices of raw materials, to support the formation of stainless steel prices, anti pressure, or become power. So we need to pay attention to the stainless steel market, we must pay close attention to the global price of nickel, especially LME nickel price trend, but also on the global iron ore, molybdenum price trend and the latest developments, and other non-ferrous metal prices.
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- 430 stainless steel plate, maximum heat resistance is 900 degrees celsius.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301, compared with 304 steel material, C content is much, Cr and Ni content is little, cold processing tensile strength and hardness increased, without magnetism, but after cold processing has magnetism
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- Depending on the size of the material and the number of adhesive areas, you can choose a different glue, the same function of glue, you should compare the quality and price of glue. Before you recommend what glue to use, you should first identify the following questions to choose the right glue.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, S30408 generally represents ASTM standard production, and SUS 304 represents daily standard production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range