stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel prices higher: in terms of price, 304 is far higher than the price of 201. Because 304 quality is better than 201 stainless steel, and 304 for imported stainless steel plate, 201 for domestic stainless steel plate, so 304 of the price is naturally higher.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- 420 and 304 is not the same type of stainless steel, is 420 stainless iron, nickel containing little, 420 series stainless steel cutter belongs to the material processing of finished products and then quenching hardness is high, the 304 is rust resistant stainless steel material, widely used, the price is slightly more expensive than the 420, at about 20 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Welding power university, rated matrix current, peak current, pulse frequency, pulse width and other parameters are not the same.
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- Compared with similar products, the vibration disc produced by our factory is of high precision, low noise, long life and easy operation. It solves the problem of automatic sorting and feeding.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The stainless steel plate is divided into two kinds of hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to the method of manufacture, including the thickness of 0.02-4 mm thin cold plate and 4.5-50 mm medium plate. According to the structural characteristics of steel, they can be divided into 5 types: austenite type, austenite ferrite type, ferrite type, martensite type and precipitation hardening type. Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts. In order to ensure the mechanical properties of various kinds of stainless steel sheet, such as yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness, the steel plate must be annealed, treated by solution, aging treatment before delivery.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- BurnthroughReasons: 1. The welding current is too large;The welding parts overheated;3 butt gap is too large;The welding arc is slow, long residence time.Hazard: 1. Poor surface qualityThe burn below often have pores slag pits.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- The shape of the product determines how many processes are required. Even the simplest needs 1 processes, and the complex may take 7-8 steps to complete.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range