stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304J1 is a kind of material in stainless steel plate. Is 304 of copper containing material, deep drawing performance better than 304, mainly for deep processing purposes, but also belong to the nickel series.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- 316 and 317 stainless steel (see below the performance of 317 stainless steel) is a stainless steel containing molybdenum. The molybdenum content in 317 stainless steel with 316 stainless steel. Due to a little of molybdenum in steel, the steel overall performance is better than 310 and 304 stainless steel, high temperature, when the concentration of sulfuric acid is less than 15% and more than 85%, 316 stainless steel has been widely used. 316 stainless steel also has good chloride corrosion resistance, so it is often used in marine environments.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- The best use of woodworking special adhesive, decorative materials shop sell, otherwise not durable, the best post also find a professional carpenter to paste. Stainless steel is recommended with 304, once and for all. If you want to use glass glue cheaply, use neutral glass adhesive.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- If ordinary water leaves some dirt or grease, try adding a mild detergent to the water. The method I used was derived from natural, biodegradable detergent and found that it removed a little water and missed it, including some oils. If you clean stainless steel pots or cutlery, this is the best way to use them. The food on the cooked food can usually be removed from the pan, soaked in soapy water, and with a mild sponge sponge pad. Don't be impatient to use steel wool, it may scratch stainless steel or leave particles that may rust. Again, remember to rinse and dry the stainless steel after cleaning.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range