stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- Because boards are often used for decoration, the best choice is not to be fixed with screwsJust use good glue, OKIf the plate is for other purposes, if the demand is not high, ordinary will do
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- This is not specified. Do you want to make 201 or 304?. You can measure the size of the bag you want. Double fold (usually 10MM), such as length, width, and thickness of the package. Go and ask someone to do it for you. If fitted, use a glass or spot weld.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- If your product will come into contact with electrolyte or water, the stainless steel bolt will produce a galvanic cell with carbon steel to accelerate the corrosion speed of both sides. At this point, corrosion is called electrochemical corrosion, and the reaction rate is faster.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- The free torsion rigidity of hot rolled steel is higher than that of cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of hot rolled steel is better than that of cold rolled steel.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Stainless steel surface, there are many kinds, such as: BA, 2B, industrial.2B, is relatively smooth surface, industrial surface is more rough. These are raw materials, you can process the surface. But the industrial price is cheaper!
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- The material is stainless steel plate. A soft white, and there will be rolling wheel and steel and some other bad marks;
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States brand, equivalent to the domestic brand 06Cr19Ni10, usually with A102 or A107 welding rod.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- Is the steel of the oxide layer was removed, put a drop of water, rub rub after copper sulfate, such as discoloration, usually stainless steel; such as purple red: nonmagnetic as high manganese steel, magnetic for ordinary steel or low-alloy steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range