stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- What's the difference between stainless steel and stainless steel?Stainless steel coil, thinnest thickness 0.31mmStainless steel strip, thinnest 0.03mm
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- The free torsion rigidity of hot rolled steel is higher than that of cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of hot rolled steel is better than that of cold rolled steel.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- Roll thickness 1 mm, width 1219 mm, length is unlimited (depending on volume weight). 304 stainless steel is a kind of the most commonly used, law-abiding.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel is often divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic ferrite (duplex) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel according to the state of the organization. In addition, can be divided into components: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chromium, manganese, nitrogen, stainless steel and so on.
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The stainless steel plate is divided into two kinds of hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to the method of manufacture, including the thickness of 0.02-4 mm thin cold plate and 4.5-50 mm medium plate. According to the structural characteristics of steel, they can be divided into 5 types: austenite type, austenite ferrite type, ferrite type, martensite type and precipitation hardening type. Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts. In order to ensure the mechanical properties of various kinds of stainless steel sheet, such as yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness, the steel plate must be annealed, treated by solution, aging treatment before delivery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range