||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Peru,India,Pakistan,Singpore,Vietnam,South Korea,Malaysia etc.
||Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
FAQ for Stainless Steel
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Oil mill, also known as "snow silk", "broken wire", is a kind of anti fingerprint drawing, used in the elevator car. It is to use the 4# wire drawing machine grinding, with grease to reduce the temperature generated by the board, so that the board surface to maintain smooth, non deformation
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is the main advantage of corrosion resistance or high temperature, general acid resistant medium, as well as heat resistance, high temperature oxidation (heat resistant skin) of high temperature stainless steel.
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- According to the composition can be divided into Cr (400 Series), Cr Ni system (300 Series), Cr Mn Ni (200 Series) and the precipitation hardening systems (Series 600). 200 series - chromium nickel manganese austenitic stainless steel 300 series - chromium nickel austenitic stainless steel 301 - ductility, used for molding products. It can also be hardened rapidly by mechanical processing. Good weldability. The abrasion resistance and fatigue strength are better than 304 stainless steel. 302 - 304 with corrosion resistance, due to the relatively high carbon intensity. 303 - by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus, it is easier to cut than 304.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel sheet S2 stands for thickness 2mm
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- The price is lower, the deep processing performance is better.304J1 stainless steel is a copper containing material of 304 stainless steel. It is mainly used for deep processing, and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 30mm of any size 0.5mm ratio, thickness more than 30mm of any size 1mm times.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- BurnthroughReasons: 1. The welding current is too large;The welding parts overheated;3 butt gap is too large;The welding arc is slow, long residence time.Hazard: 1. Poor surface qualityThe burn below often have pores slag pits.
- Q:Is Baoding mirror stainless steel plate mirror on both sides?
- Yes, mirror stainless steel plate is divided into: single universal grinding 8K stainless steel plate, stainless steel plate, 8K universal grinding double-sided single-sided grinding 8K stainless steel plate, double-sided grinding of 8K stainless steel plate, manufacturers generally can be customized according to your requirements, the price is not the same.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Yes, but if you want to be smooth and strong, you must first ensure that the tile surface is flat and firm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range