||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Peru,India,Pakistan,Singpore,Vietnam,South Korea,Malaysia etc.
||Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
FAQ for Stainless Steel
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, corrosion resistance of air, steam, water and other corrosive media or stainless steel grades, known as stainless steel;
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- 304 - that is, 18/8 stainless steel. GB is 0Cr18Ni9. 309 - better temperature resistance than 304. 316 - after 304, second of the most widely used steel grades are used mainly in the food, pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries, and molybdenum is added to obtain a special corrosion resistant structure. Because of its better resistance to chloride corrosion than 304, it is also used as "ship steel". SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery devices. Grade 18/10 stainless steel usually meets this application level. [
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The base material is square, and the appearance surface is not allowed to have defects such as pits, hemp spots, scratches and indentations.5) containers must be loaded with water to test for leaks6) appearance requirements refer to stainless steel appearance inspection standard
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- Wire drawing is the surface of a steel processing methods, 304 and 201 steel plates can be processed drawing, the price difference is not very large, it will be more than a processing fee. The steel plate after drawing is more likely to rust than the steel plate on the 2B surface.
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance, high prices: 201 and 304 stainless steel material in essence difference, mainly in the elements contained in the two are not the same. 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance and stamping performance far better than 201, and the 304 stainless steel is generally used in the complex environment, need strong resistance to corrosion for 201 place, environmental requirements are not very high, or the stainless steel demand is not high place.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Galvanized steel strip products are mainly used in construction, light industry, automobile, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery and commercial industries. The construction industry is mainly used in the manufacture of anti-corrosive industrial and civil building roof panel and roof grate; for the manufacture of electrical appliance shell, light industry, civil chimney, kitchen appliances, automobile industry is mainly used in the manufacture of anti-corrosive parts of car; animal husbandry and fishery is mainly used as freezing processing tools for grain storage, meat and aquatic products the main business; used as a material storage, packaging etc..
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S is a good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, 310S has better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance. If the pure heat is not more than 1300 is OK, but if want to heat processing the rolling deformation cannot exceed this temperature, the heating time is not short not long
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- Austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic) inside the 201 material is the cheapest, the average price of 9000 yuan / ton, including tax, accounting for 7.93 of the proportion of formula: thickness * width * length * weight = weight * unit price = per price
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range