| Product name|
stainless steel coil
(200 series& 300 series& 400 series..etc)
1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4845, 1.4401, 1.4371, 1.4597,1.4541, etc
GB, JIS, ASTM, AISI
| pickled,bright or black|
AS PER CUSTOMER
Widely used in the areas such as fluid and gas transport,decoration,construction,medical equipment,aviation,boiler heat-exchanger and other fields.
|Condition of delivery|
Austenite in solution,ferrite in anneal or in accordance with client's detailed requirement
|MOQ||1 Metric ton|
|Price terms||CIF or FOB Shanghai|
|Payment terms||L/C or T/T|
|supply ability||25 Metric tons per day|
|Delivery Detail||7-30 days,according to the quantity.|
|Packaging Detail|| |
Standard seaworthy package(1.plywood case2.wooden pallet package 3.bundle package and other package or as customer request)
Packaging & Shipping
Trade details (kindly need your attention)
1) Above all, in your inquiry, besides the diameter, please indicate clearly: the material of your required wire;
your requirement of surface and soft wire or hard wire . Because those are aslo key to calculating our cost and telling you prices for your ordered wire
2) Packing: standard export packing.
3) Payment:by L/C sight or T.T against copy of B/L
4) Shipment:10~15 days after receipt of the down payment or Irrevocable L/C sight.
5) Trade terms:FOB SHANGHAI,or CIF discharging port.
(1): High quality stainless steel tube with reasonable price.
(2): Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
(3): Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
(4): Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
(5): Trial order can be done in one week.
(6): Samples can be provided as your requirements. Free sample
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- In addition, 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. The stable austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature solution treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range