| Product name|
stainless steel coil
(200 series& 300 series& 400 series..etc)
1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4845, 1.4401, 1.4371, 1.4597,1.4541, etc
GB, JIS, ASTM, AISI
| pickled,bright or black|
AS PER CUSTOMER
Widely used in the areas such as fluid and gas transport,decoration,construction,medical equipment,aviation,boiler heat-exchanger and other fields.
|Condition of delivery|
Austenite in solution,ferrite in anneal or in accordance with client's detailed requirement
|MOQ||1 Metric ton|
|Price terms||CIF or FOB Shanghai|
|Payment terms||L/C or T/T|
|supply ability||25 Metric tons per day|
|Delivery Detail||7-30 days,according to the quantity.|
|Packaging Detail|| |
Standard seaworthy package(1.plywood case2.wooden pallet package 3.bundle package and other package or as customer request)
Packaging & Shipping
Trade details (kindly need your attention)
1) Above all, in your inquiry, besides the diameter, please indicate clearly: the material of your required wire;
your requirement of surface and soft wire or hard wire . Because those are aslo key to calculating our cost and telling you prices for your ordered wire
2) Packing: standard export packing.
3) Payment:by L/C sight or T.T against copy of B/L
4) Shipment:10~15 days after receipt of the down payment or Irrevocable L/C sight.
5) Trade terms:FOB SHANGHAI,or CIF discharging port.
(1): High quality stainless steel tube with reasonable price.
(2): Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
(3): Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
(4): Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
(5): Trial order can be done in one week.
(6): Samples can be provided as your requirements. Free sample
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- Hand tools also pay attention to, recommend the use of hemostatic forceps to surgery, just take a piece of sandpaper, folded after the use of hemostatic clamp tightly, parallel to the original lines do pull sand, sapphire glass is hard, can not consider it, but watch the shell is made of stainless steel, must pay attention to the operation, can not be it is necessary to draw rub, available cover tape. The technical aspect is that all the sand grains must go up all the time, and all of them are in the center of the dial and radiate.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- If you go to the molten steel and high chromium nickel austenitic steel, tempered magnet is not stainless steel. If the molten steel in the main alloy elements is chromium, iron and carbon and a small amount of nickel (or without nickel), tempered steel is a magnet on the stainless steel, also called ferritic stainless steel martensitic stainless steel or austenitic stainless steel. In addition to the magnet is not on, ferrite, martensite stainless steel are magnetic. The nickel element in the reserves in the world is very few, the price is more expensive, therefore, high nickel content in stainless steel on the market price is higher, and the magnet suction is not at present because of austenitic stainless steel for stainless steel in the proportion is still great, so that people have a misconception of all stainless steel are non-magnetic.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 is our country's 1Cr17Ni7, belongs to 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel varieties, itself should be no magnetism, there is opportunity processing and pressure processing may produce processing magnetism, but after the heat treatment, magnetism will disappear
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States materials and Testing Association (ASTM) named SUS 304 stainless steel brand abbreviation. 304 stainless steel, 1Cr18Ni9., is a widely used austenitic stainless steel.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- This is the fastest growing area of stainless steel applications. The use of high strength stainless steel car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the car, and enhance the strength of the body structure, using stainless steel as vehicle panels and decorative parts, can reduce maintenance costs.The problem of water pollution during storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A great deal of practice has proved that stainless steel is the best choice for water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industry. The advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduced 1/3), Shao Weixiu, long life (40 years service), life cycle cost (LCC) is low, Recyclable using green materials.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range