304/310/316/430/202/201 stainless steel coil
Stainless Steel Coil
Cold rolled or Hot rolled stainless steel
4'*8ft'(1219*2438mm), 4*10ft(1219*3048mm), 1000*2000mm,1500*3000 or customed size
Paper or PVC
Interior decoration, elveator, appliance…
1. Leading Manufactures in the local market and exporting area
2. Fast spead for the shipment with good quality and packing.
3. One of the biggest stainless steel sheets stock holder in jiangsu province
4.Flexible payment options such as:TT/ LC and Sale on credit for regular buyers
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
shinning like a mirror
Packaging & Shipping
We will packing as the factory ,and reach the stander of export . Or as the customer request.In addition,We will make the products with good surface protection.
Factory & Warehouse
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- Often use magnets to determine whether stainless steel magnet attracts people, that is the stainless steel, the stainless steel is impossible. It seems that the people of stainless steel as well as understanding the misunderstanding. In fact this is just the difference between austenitic stainless steel and other stainless steel has no magnetism.In general, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic magnet can not suck), there are other ferrite stainless steel, with the ferromagnetic (magnets attract). But they can not just use a stainless steel magnetic discrimination. For the stainless steel tube, no magnet up or not, as long as the quality standards are stainless steel.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range