2205 2507 2520 duplex stainless steel plate
Cold rolled Stainless Steel Coil
Commodity:Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet
Standard:AISI, ASTM, JIS, SUS,GB
Material:304 304L 316 316L 309S 310 201 202
Surface:2B, BA, 8K
Width:1000mm-2000mm as request
Length:1000mm-6000mm as request
Package:Seaworthy wooden pallet or according to client's requirement
Delivery Time:Within 10 days after receive the deposit,or as request
Payment Terms:30%T/T as deposit,and 70%T/T after received the copy of B/L
Quality:Our products have passed the ISO inspections.
Application:1.Food industry equipment,Ordinary chemical equipment,building
Mill test certificate 2205 2507 2520 duplex stainless steel plate
natural color or as require
AISI ASTM JIS SUS and GB
Seaworthy wooden pallet or according to client's requirement
Within 7-15days after getting your deposit.
Strong corrosion and decorative effect
TISCO, ZPSS, BAO STEEL, POSCO ,LZ ,etc.
These are the normal items, for the special requirements,we can also meet.
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• we are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel terminology, the general thickness of C to calculate the negative difference, the 1 C is 0.01MM, so 80C is 0.8MM. 0.8MM thick stainless steel with different thickness, different prices, generally about Yuegui thin.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plates are classified according to different standards and have different classifications:1, stainless steel plate according to the thickness classification: can be divided into: sheet (0.2mm-4mm), medium plate (4mm-20mm), thick plate (20mm-60mm), super thick plate (60-115mm).
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- General door with 304 doors or rust does not look good they will call you to change at a loss if you can go ah edge thickness wall door frame to plate factory they can count you can also tell them such as simple frame or Rome head of the door is generally
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 2. clamping points should be selected so that the workpiece does not vibrate when it is machined3., tools should be selected, choose easy to cut stainless steel cutting tools
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range