Place of Origin:
Medical instruments, building, chemical food industry agriculture
304 cold rolled stainless steel coil
Tensile strength σb (MPa)
Conditions yield strength 0.2 sigma (MPa)
Elongation δ5 (%)
Section shrinkageψ (%)
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304
Packaging Detail:standard export packing or as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail:7-15 days after the order
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- They use sandpaper to repair scratches watchcase watchband above, is not difficult, as long as careful steady hand could do; but for the surface polishing process, it must use the polishing machine, ordinary people can not do.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Without magnetic material if it is of course good 316304 of the material, if it is 201202 or easy to rust, the magnetic material is 443 than 304, this is due to their corrosion resistance, high heat conduction rate of 443, in the province of gas when cooking, can also be used with magnetic pot do the electromagnetic oven, 443 material pot is cheaper than 304, considering the magnetic well
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- It: cold rolled steel strength is very high, but the toughness and weldability is poor, hard, crisp, bright surface
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- No absolute, which quality is good, the key depends on what kind of product is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the requirements of hardness, elasticity, as elastic components, structural parts of the 301 materials used more, can also achieve a higher hardness of about HV600. Product positioning higher, 304 materials can be appropriately selected, the highest hardness can reach about HV500.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- It is one of the earliest fields of stainless steel application. In architectural decoration, at present, stainless steel is mainly used in high-rise building exterior wall, indoor and external column coating, handrails, floors, elevator panels, doors and windows, curtain walls and other interior decoration and components. After the surface treatment, coloring and coating of the stainless steel plate, the utility model solves the problems such as fingerprint easily appearing after touching, and further expands the application range of the stainless steel.In the home appliance industry, the large quantities of stainless steel are the inner cylinder of the automatic washing machine, the inner liner of the water heater, the inner and outer shell of the microwave oven and the lining of the refrigerator, and the ferritic stainless steel is adopted.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range