Place of Origin:
Medical instruments, building, chemical food industry agriculture
304 cold rolled stainless steel coil
Tensile strength σb (MPa)
Conditions yield strength 0.2 sigma (MPa)
Elongation δ5 (%)
Section shrinkageψ (%)
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304
Packaging Detail:standard export packing or as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail:7-15 days after the order
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- They use sandpaper to repair scratches watchcase watchband above, is not difficult, as long as careful steady hand could do; but for the surface polishing process, it must use the polishing machine, ordinary people can not do.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- It is one of the earliest fields of stainless steel application. In architectural decoration, at present, stainless steel is mainly used in high-rise building exterior wall, indoor and external column coating, handrails, floors, elevator panels, doors and windows, curtain walls and other interior decoration and components. After the surface treatment, coloring and coating of the stainless steel plate, the utility model solves the problems such as fingerprint easily appearing after touching, and further expands the application range of the stainless steel.In the home appliance industry, the large quantities of stainless steel are the inner cylinder of the automatic washing machine, the inner liner of the water heater, the inner and outer shell of the microwave oven and the lining of the refrigerator, and the ferritic stainless steel is adopted.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Without magnetic material if it is of course good 316304 of the material, if it is 201202 or easy to rust, the magnetic material is 443 than 304, this is due to their corrosion resistance, high heat conduction rate of 443, in the province of gas when cooking, can also be used with magnetic pot do the electromagnetic oven, 443 material pot is cheaper than 304, considering the magnetic well
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Many stainless steel grades, different properties, and in the course of its development has gradually formed several categories. According to the structure of the organization, it is divided into four categories: martensitic stainless steel (including precipitation hardening stainless steel), ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic ferrite duplex stainless steel;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range