2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
according to weight
Place of Origin:
industry, construction, furniture, repairing
wooden and bags in cases as standard
TT & LC
prime quality, competitive price
stainless steel coils
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Annealing and Pickling No.1 Finish
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Specifications
2.standard:JIS, AISI, GB
3.width: 0.55m, 0.65m, 1.0m, 1.22m, 1.5m, 2m or requirement
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Chemical Composition:
(%):C=0.07, Mn=2.00, P=0.045, S=0.030, Si=0.075, Cr=17.5-19.5, Ni=8.0-10.5, N=0.10
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Physical Properties
Tensile strength σb (MPa) ≥ 520
the conditions yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205,
elongation δ5 (%) ≥ 40
Reduction of ψ (%) ≥ 50,
hardness: ≤ 187
HB; ≤ 90
HRB; ≤ 200H
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304
550mm, 650mm, 1000mm, 1219mm, 1240mm, 1500mm
according to weight
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB, JIS etc
Foodstuff, Gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boiler, nuclear energy, Medical equipment, fertilizer etc
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Within 15 days since getting the deposit or LC origin
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- The chromium content of ferritic stainless steel (400 Series) is 15%~30%, and has the structure of body centered cubic crystal. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 is our country's 1Cr17Ni7, belongs to 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel varieties, itself should be no magnetism, there is opportunity processing and pressure processing may produce processing magnetism, but after the heat treatment, magnetism will disappear
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Good with magnetic and without magnetism. See what you like.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range