Stainless Steel Coil 304 Cold Rolled BA Finish
Packaging Detail:standard export packing or as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail:7-15 days after the order
Place of Origin:
Medical instruments, building, chemical food industry agriculture
304 cold rolled stainless steel coil
Stainless Steel Coil 304 Cold Rolled 2B Finish
Tensile strength σb (MPa)
Conditions yield strength 0.2 sigma (MPa)
Elongation δ5 (%)
Section shrinkage (%)
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- No absolute, which quality is good, the key depends on what kind of product is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the requirements of hardness, elasticity, as elastic components, structural parts of the 301 materials used more, can also achieve a higher hardness of about HV600. Product positioning higher, 304 materials can be appropriately selected, the highest hardness can reach about HV500.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range