||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
High Quality stainless steel bar with great price
SAE1045 Carbon Steel Round Bar
Round Bar/Square Bar/Flat Bar/Plate/Wire
Hot Rolled or Forged/Peeled or Black Surface
SGS/UT 100% Elements Testing
24 hours online service /
more than 20 years trading and manufacture
the third party inspection, such as SGS, BV, TUV…etc. is acceptable
standard packing / genuine packing / as per customer's packing instruction
Chemical Composition & Properties
(In Quenched & Tempered State)
Yield strength (MPA)
Reduction in Area (ψ/%)
l Mold bottom
l Plastic mold
l Construction machinery parts
l Automobile parts
l Security grills
l Nuclear energy
l Chemical industry
l Electronic information
l Instrument and meter
l Mechanism & Fasteners gear
l Stressed components for vehicles
l Engines and machines
l Parts of larger cross-section
l All kinds of gears
l Statically and dynamically stressed component for vehicles
l Engines and machine
l Larger cross-section parts
l CNBM provides the services and support you need for every step of our cooperation. We’re the business partners you can trust; you can relax and get on with doing business.
l For any problem, please kindly contact us at any your convenient time, we’ll reply you in our first priority within 24 hours
l Industry experience over 20 years.
l Shipment of goods -More than 70 countries worldwide.
l The most convenient transport and prompt delivery.
l Competitive price with best service.
l High technical production line with top quality products.
l High reputation based on best quality products.
Packaging & Delivery
Sea worthy packing /as per customer's packing instruction
15 ~ 40 days after receiving the deposit
- Q:Does the bending of stainless steel bars need heating?
- (Bending) - bending sheet metal in the bending machine die or die under pressure, first through elastic deformation, and then enter the plastic deformation in the early stage of plastic bending, the sheet is bent, with free upper die or die on pressure plates, sheet metal and die V in the slot surface gradually close, while the radius of curvature and bending moment gradually become smaller, continue to pressure until the end of travel, the upper and lower mold plate with three close contact, at this time to complete a V type bending, known as bending.
- Q:A stainless steel pull rod problem
- Simply speaking, because the 200 series of prices cheaper than the 300 series, the appearance is not much difference, although the performance is far inferior to the application, but a short period of time there will be a growth trend, especially in the domestic inland areas, the lack of real understanding of stainless steel, manganese steel will have a great market. However, due to manganese steel containing manganese is very high, used in food utensils, long-term will be harmful to the human body, and manganese in the same nickel binding is not easy to be separated, for the use of renewable resources is very unfavorable, so the manganese steel is not environmentally friendly, long term to be eliminated.
- Q:2Cr13 what's the use of stainless steel bars?
- Can be used as knife products
- Q:The difference between 440C stainless steel bars and 420 stainless steel bars
- 440C stainless steel bars and 420 stainless steel bars are also of high hardness, and different places are 440C wear-resistant
- Q:How can the stainless steel bar 310 be welded?
- Butt welding parts, filler wire for degreasing and oxidation skin. To ensure welding quality.Welding parameters: welding current, tungsten pole diameter, arc length, arc voltage, welding speed, protection air flow, nozzle diameter, etc..(1) welding current is the key factor to decide the formation of weld. Usually determined by the material, thickness, and groove shape of the weldment.(2) the welding pole diameter is decided by the welding current size. The bigger the current is, the bigger the diameter is.(3) arc welding and arc film, the arc length range is about 0.5 to 3mm, and the corresponding arc voltage is 8~10V.(4) welding speed: the current size, welding material sensitivity, welding position and mode of operation should be taken into account when choosing the welding speed.
- Q:304 stainless steel bar welding is not firmly what is the reason?
- There are several main reasons for the welding failure:1, the choice of welding rod is wrong.2, no groove, or the current is too low, the melt depth is not enough.3, the room temperature is too low, leading to excessive cooling rate, internal stress is too large to produce cracks.
- Q:What steelmaking furnace for stainless steel bars?
- At present, most with two kinds of stainless steel smelting furnace, a furnace is another electroslag furnace, intermediate frequency furnace is mainly used for less demanding occasions do not yield, while electroslag furnace materials used in the occasions with higher requirements.
- Q:304 why are stainless steel bars hard and soft?
- 304 is austenitic steel, with work hardening, that is, after cold processing, such as wire drawing, cold heading, it will harden. If the processing is excellent 304, want to soften it again, very simple, annealing will do.
- Q:Can 45 steel bars be welded with stainless steel SUS304 bars? How do they weld?
- 2mm below TIG welding, more than MIG welding, welding immediately cooling (water on the line), no problem, very simple, but the welding speed can not be slow.
- Q:303 stainless steel rods and brass rods, that hardness
- It is difficult to tap the stainless steel. You can grind the back of the tap to a greater extent to reduce the contact surface between the tap and the hole wall and reduce the friction force. When tapping, it is best to add some vinegar to the tap, so it is much easier to tap the silk.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range