|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel 202 Pipe Image
FAQ of Stainless Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- There should be no difference in the weight of the same specifications for the welded pipe and galvanized pipe. The slight difference is that the galvanized pipe should be pickled before galvanizing and must digest some iron and then galvanized. The difference depends on the difference in the process. So the theoretical calculations are the same.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The main production process for hot rolling seamless steel tube (the main inspection):Tube preparation and check delta to billet heating, heating, rolling, perforated pipe, steel pipe and heat treatment, diameter (minus) Delta to finished tube straightening, finishing and inspection of delta (nondestructive, physicochemical, Taiwan inspection and warehousing)
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN represents the path of the tube". Fair represents diameter. Path is the diameter of the fluid through which it should be inside. The diameter may be the outer diameter or the inner diameter. The diameter is only used when the pipe is used for flow through. Fair as long as the garden can be used. According to the requirements of mechanical drawing fair, DN text notes.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Products according to their application areas are divided into: automotive, precision machinery tubes; power plants, nuclear power tubes; titanium and titanium alloy tubes; chemical tubes; varieties include colored, black; seamless; welding; general and special-shaped
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Different materials, cast iron, steel seamless steel pipe; the different production process, cast iron is hot metal casting, steel rolling mill of seamless steel tube is through processing, different performance indexes, ductile iron diameter, wall thickness, crisp texture, relatively heavy, can be made of seamless steel pipe diameter is very small, the wall is very thin, good toughness, light. Cast iron, cheap, but the bottom of the strength, can only be used in low pressure occasions.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Galvanized parts are nonferrous metals, ferrous metals are black, all metal adhesion is poor;
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe2. welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- And the method of magnetic field created by means of electromagnets or permanent magnets. For analysis of residual magnetism, see table (1), select the demagnetizing method and system in combination with the conditions of the construction site (for example, given equipment, etc.). Table 1 magnetic remanence grade and welding conditions
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- Generally seamless steel pipe wall thickness will be uneven, according to the theory, each meter is 8.3844 kilograms, but if the wall thickness is poor 20--30 wire, then the weight will increase some
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range