|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Stainless Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The wire pipe thread (box, cup lock fastening points) (JDG) and buckling type (KBG) two. Products are made of high-quality steel pipe, through precise stamping molding, supply pipe and terminal box connection. The nut is hexagonal, and the convex point is punched at the six corner so as to form a good multi-point contact after being connected with the junction box.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Water pipes, gas pipes and other collectively known as water gas pipe, generally galvanized steel pipe, so it can be called water and gas pipe. Most of them are welded steel tubes made of low carbon steel.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Formula of steel tube: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight1000 divided by the weight per metre is how many meters per ton
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- Steel pipe DN25, PN16, first of all, for this annotation: pipe DN class, often used in welded pipe, such as welded pipe DN25. PN16 means pressure, that is, 16 kilograms (1.6MPa).
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- The pipe material of heating pipe network should be designed according to the requirement. When the design is not specified, the following requirements shall be met:1 when the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 40mm, welded steel pipe shall be used.2 when the pipe diameter is 50 ~ 200mm, welded steel pipe or seamless steel pipe shall be used.3 when the pipe diameter is greater than 200mm, spiral welded steel pipe shall be used.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- ERW steel is high frequency ERW pipe, English Electric Resistance Welding, referred to as the abbreviation of machined steel in diameter and wall thickness of the pipe size range, with greater flexibility, especially in production
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- However, there are a variety of non GB steel tubes on the market, mainly in the wall thickness, and are thinner than the national standard requirements, you said that thickness may have, but the thinnest only about 2.6mm-2.7mm.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is divided into seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe two kinds: seamless steel pipe is ingot or tube billet, through the perforation made capillary, and then by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold drawn made, so seamless steel pipe is divided into hot-rolled and cold drawn two categories. Welded steel pipe is through the steel plate or steel strip after bending forming, and then welded to make, according to the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipe two kinds. It is obvious that seamless welded pipe has no weld and that welded steel pipe has weld line.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Seamless steel tubes are formed by cold drawing and hot rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range