|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Stainless Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- With this kind of steel manufacturing products, usually by heat treatment (normalizing and tempering); parts made before use, usually need to go through refining or chemical surface treatment (carburizing and nitriding), surface quenching or high-frequency quenching treatment. Therefore, according to the chemical composition (mainly carbon content), heat treatment process and use of different, such steel can be roughly divided into carburizing, quenching and tempering and nitriding steel three.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- Zinc plating: galvanized steel pipe hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, long service life and so on. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much better than that of galvanized pipe. Refer to
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Welded and seamless pipe standards are ASME B31.10, no go, if you want to force a seamless tube, the request can be seamless for seamless meaning.In addition to that, the cost and difficulty of manufacturing welded pipe is higher than that of seamless tube.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Formula for calculating weight of welded steel pipe:Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.Therefore, the length of 6 meters galvanized steel pipe weighs about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kilograms
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Steel tube or conventional weapons indispensable materials, barrel, barrel to steel pipe manufacturing. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the cross sectional area and shape. Because of the condition of equal circumference, the circle surfaceThe product is the largest and uses round tubes to hold more fluids. In addition, the ring section is subjected to an average force when it is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, so most steel tubes are round tubes.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe DN15 specification phi 18*3 refers to 3 outer diameter of 18mm B type DN15 seamless steel tube.
- Q:What's the use of steel pipe?
- (processing workshop of Tianjin steel pipe company as a result of the steel pipe truss structure, the actual steel saving up to 42.9%), with a steel pipe manufacturing highway bridge can not only save steel, simplify the construction, but also can greatly reduce the coated area, saving investment and maintenance costs.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- 304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 said: material for 304 (the equivalent of the American brand, Chinese numbered S30408 stainless steel or 06Cr19Ni10 stainless steel), diameter (OD) for 25mm, for the seamless steel pipe wall thickness of 2 to 3mm.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- The basic knowledge of wire tubes - wire tubes, SC is welded steel pipe, RC is galvanized steel pipeThe basic wire pipe is the minimum requirement in the steel pipe. For so long, I wonder if you will adopt it
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding is also a kind of longitudinal submerged arc welding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range