|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Hot Rolled Steel Pipe Image
FAQ of Stainless Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Tube mill, round tube billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing (or reducing diameter), cooling, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking, storage, cold rolling and hot rolling. Generally cold rolling, because of high accuracy.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless tube is generally greater than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm. The outer diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel tube can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can be up to 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-wall pipe can be 5mm, the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm, and cold rolling has higher precision than hot rolling dimension.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:Material of welded steel pipe
- GB/T3091-1993 (galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid delivery). Mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating, hot water or steam, etc. generally lower pressure fluid and other use tube. Its representative material is Q235 grade a steel.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal to interfere with weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range