Stainless Equal Angle Steel with High Quantity of Q235B
1. Structure of Stainless Equal Angle Steel with High Quantity of Q235B
Angle steel has equal angle, unequal angle.
Standards: GB,ASTM,BS,AISI,DIN,JIS Material:
Material: GB Q235B, Q345B or Equivalent; ASTM A36; EN 10025, S235JR, S355JR; JIS G3192, SS400; SS540.
Yielding strength point( Mpa)
Tensile strength (Mpa)
Elongation after fracture (%)
2. Main Features of angle steel
3.Usage & Applications of GB Q235 Angle Steel
Bracing for general structures;
Stiffeners in structural use.
4.Packaging & Delivery of GB Q235 Angle Steel
Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
With bundles and load in 20 feet/40 feet container, or by bulk cargo, also we could do as customer's request.
Color mark: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: There will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Double angle steel rod in the corners of the roof steel why need to set the plate?
- A rod is a member of a much larger dimension than a horizontal (vertical) direction. The beams, columns and other components in the building are generally abstracted as rods. The shape and size of the rod can be described by two major geometric elements, the cross section and the axis of the rod. A cross section is a vertical section perpendicular to the length of the bar, and the axis is the center of each cross section. The cross section and the axis of the rod are perpendicular to each other. A rod with the same axis and straight line and cross section is called a straight rod with equal section. Building mechanics and mechanics of materials are mainly concerned with equal section straight bars. The bar whose cross section changes along the axis is called a cross section bar.
- Q:What is the use of angle steel and channel steel?
- The angle iron can be used as a cable support, and can also be used in the distribution box, terminal box, fixed shelf or foundation, and can also be used in the roof truss of an open-air warehouse roof.
- Q:Can galvanized square tubes and angle iron be welded together?
- Yes, if the requirement is not high, it can be welded directly. If the requirement is high, the zinc coating on the galvanized square pipe can be polished off before welding, and then welded. However, two kinds of welding methods, welding well, must be carried out at the weld corrosion. Now there is a special coating for hot-dip galvanizing on the market. It is characterized by high zinc content and 96% zinc content. It can provide similar anticorrosive effect to hot-dip galvanizing for repairing parts.
- Q:Galvanized steel angles under what conditions?
- Humid environment
- Q:What does angle 5 mean?
- The specifications are expressed in millimeters of edge width * edge width * edge thickness. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is 30 mm width equal angle, edge thickness of 3 mm. Also available models that model is the number of centimeters wide, such as angle 3#. The model does not mean the size of the different edges and sizes of the same model. Therefore, the width, the edge and the thickness of the angle iron should be filled out in the contract and other documents, so as not to be indicated by the model alone. Standard Specification for hot-rolled equal angle iron is 2#-20#.
- Q:Can iron angle steel be welded with stainless steel angle steel?
- If the angle, in a cross-sectional angle welding of carbon steel plate, stainless steel angle welding a stainless steel cross sectional iron. Two cross cutting iron plate punching, 8.8 high strength screw fastening piece.Carbon steel and stainless steel welding, belong to dissimilar metal welding. Higher requirements for welding technology. Screw connections are the most economical,
- Q:What do you mean by "corner steel plate pull knot"?
- The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse.
- Q:What's the chemical reaction between stainless steel and galvanized angle iron?
- They are not the two reaction, after they are Unicom, there can be electronic flow, and zinc than iron lively, so galvanized angle iron is more likely to be corrosion (mainly air oxidation).
- Q:What is the keel of the aluminum single board suspended or the welded frame of angle steel?
- Light steel keel, is a kind of new building materials, with the rapid development of China's modernization construction, light steel keel is widely used in hotels, airport lounges, car transport station, station, amusement parks, shopping malls, factories, office buildings, building renovation, interior decoration, ceiling set of old buildings and other places. Light steel (paint) keel ceiling has light weight, high strength, adapt to waterproof, shock, dust, sound insulation, sound absorption, constant temperature and other effects, but also has the advantages of short construction period, simple construction and so on.
- Q:100 x 100 x 10 equal angle steel, per meter weight?
- The weight of each metre is 15.120kg 8*15.120=120.96kgMethod for calculating weight of angle iron:Weight per meter =0.00785* (edge width + edge width - side thickness) * edge thicknessAngle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. Equilateral angle steelThe two sides are equal in width. Its specifications are edge width * edge width * edgeA thick millimeter representation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range