6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
|Secondary Or Not:|
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
|Alloy Or Not:|
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Steel Tubes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.
SSAW Steel TubesImages：
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Different materials of steel pipe, nominal diameter of the same, then its outer diameter is the same, diameter = outside diameter -2 times, wall thickness.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- 20# steel pipe material is 20 steel, generally 20 seamless steel pipe, 20# steel pipe material is: high quality carbon structural steel
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Welding performance: chemical composition of seamed pipe and seamless pipe are different. The production of seamless steel components only meets the basic requirements of astm. The production of seamed tube steel containing suitable for chemical composition of welding. For example, the mixing of silicon, sulfur, manganese, oxygen, and a certain proportion of elements such as the triangle ferrite can produce a welding flux which is easy to transfer heat during welding, so as to make the whole weld be welded well. The lack of steel pipe above the chemical components, such as seamless tube, can produce all kinds of unstable factors in the process of welding, welding and welding penetration is not easy.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- In general, steel is divided into two groups according to their chemical composition: carbon steel and alloy steel;(1): carbon steel low carbon steel (C = 0.25%); carbon steel (0.25% < C < 0.60%); high carbon steel (C = 0.60%)(2): alloy steel, low alloy steel (alloy is less than or equal to 5%); in steel (5% < < 10% alloy; high alloy steel (alloy) = 10%)Carbon seamless steel tubes are mostly pipes for mechanical engineering structures and pipes for conveying fluids.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- DN is the meaning of "bore", also expressed in water supply and drainageSC is welded steel pipe, generally GB tube, that is, thick walled steel pipe, look at the design requirementsMT refers to the wire tube, usually thin-walled tube, there are KBG and JDG
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal interference weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:Can galvanized steel tubes simmer?
- I make the steel pipe, galvanized pipe and water conveying pipe material is the same, can be bent, specific to what to look at the furnace, can refer to a single material
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- The alloy tube can be divided into: low alloy pipe, alloy pipe structure, high alloy tube, high strength tube. Bearing tube, heat resistant acid resistant stainless pipe, precision alloy (such as cutting alloy) pipe, high temperature alloy tube, etc..
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- Hello. The two are not the same. The difference lies in. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows. The maximum material thickness of the spiral tube is much thicker than that of the bellow. The diameter of a spiral tube can be very large. But the bellows can't be too big in diameter.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless is relative to welded steel pipe, because welded steel pipe is welded with steel strip, seamless steel pipe is made of whole round steel empty, no welding seam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range