6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
|Secondary Or Not:|
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
|Alloy Or Not:|
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Steel Pipes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
SSAW Steel Pipes Images：
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- Welded pipe: also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or steel strip after bending forming, and then made by welding. In accordance with the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeSpecifically refers to the use of welded steel strip or plate bending deformation of round, square shape after welded, surface jointed steel pipe. The welding steel billets is used in steel plate or strip. The welded pipe production process simple, high production efficiency, great variety, less capital equipment, but since the general strength is less than that of seamless steel.20 century 30s, along with the rapid development of high-quality strip rolling production and progress of welding and testing technology, and constantly improve the weld quality, varieties and specifications of welded steel pipe is increasing, and instead of the seamless steel pipe in more and more fields. Compared with welded steel seamless steel tube with low cost and high production efficiency.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- The spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for the delivery of pressurized fluid is made of hot rolled steel strips for tube billets, often spirally formed, welded by double submerged arc welding and used for the transmission of pressurized fluid. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing ability and good welding performance. After a rigorous scientific examination and test, it can be used safely. The utility model has the advantages of large caliber of the steel pipe, high transmission efficiency, and investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used in the transportation of petroleum and natural gas pipelines.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- Formula: outside diameter - wall thickness * wall thickness *0.02466=, weight per meter! : 48-3*3*0.02466=3.3291
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Seamless pipe hot rolling, cold rolling, cold drawn three kinds. Among them, the amount of hot rolling, the largest quantity, the price is relatively cheap. Precision, roughness, mechanical properties, cold drawn and cold rolled are better. Of course, the specific use of your requirements, not expensive
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Pipe lining is a new technology in recent ten years of development, also called composite pipe conveying fluid with different needs, the use of different materials to make the durability of the pipeline inner wall and outer wall of pipeline, to ensure the purity of the fluid, pipeline adaptability, performance is greatly improved, more extensive use.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- SC in principle, it should be called water gas pipe, also called thick wall steel pipe;
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding is also a kind of longitudinal submerged arc welding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range