6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
|Secondary Or Not:|
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
|Alloy Or Not:|
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Steel Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
SSAW Steel Pipe Images：
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:What type of steel pipe dance is used in general?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of edge width * edge width * edge thickness. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is 30 mm width equal angle, edge thickness of 3 mm. Also available models that model is the number of centimeters wide, such as angle 3#.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- The corrosion of metals causes great economic losses directly or indirectly. Foreign statistics show that every year due to corrosion and scrap metal materials, equivalent to 20~40% of metal production, the world every year due to corrosion and loss of metal reached more than 1 tons.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel 09CrCuSb steel is currently the most ideal "resistance to sulfuric acid dew point corrosion in steel (ND steel, ND steel, 09CrCuSb steel, 09CrCuSb steel), ND steel is widely used in the manufacture of economizer, served in the high sulfur content in flue gas of air preheater, evaporator and heat exchanger equipment for resist sulfur smoke gas dew point corrosion.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the cross sectional shapeThe special-shaped tube has a rectangular tube, a rhombus tube, an elliptical tube, six square tubes, eight square tubes, various cross section asymmetric pipes, etc.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters. The steel pipe fittings used in the pipe dance are made of smooth surface material, usually chrome or polished by steel or iron.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- Calculated theoretical weight (Kg) per inch of welded steel pipe = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness * 0.02466DN150 welded pipe, "150" means nominal diameter of 150mm. Its outer diameter is 165mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range