|Steel Grade: |
|Place of Origin: |
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Surface Treatment: |
|Brand Name: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||in coil and load by bulk vessel or container|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days after deposit or original L/C|
Hot rolled coils/plates
Type: steel coil and steel plates
Width:1250mm 1500mm 1800mm 2000mm
HOT-ROLLED COIL/PLATES(Material: SS400-Q235A/B-SPHC)
PATTERN-ROLLED COIL/PLATES(Material: Q235A-Q235B)
- Q:What are the characteristics of spruce plate?
- Strong pine wood] to answer your questions about wood!
Spruce, also known as European white pine, its fine texture straight, material stability, not easy to deformation cracking, strong resistance, while easy to planing, planing the surface after the smooth, bright, can absorb paint and colorants, and Easy to glue. It itself has a soft color, fine texture and natural texture is very natural into the furniture design, showing a simple original beauty. Spruce has a variety of advantages and uses a wide range, has been hailed as "the Nordic green diamond."
Main use: furniture components, housing ceiling, decorative keel, floor, shutters, cabinets, wall panels, musical instruments, organ tubes, boxes, wooden barrels, joinery, cutting wood, sleepers, building structural materials, Bridges and other timber.
- Q:What kind of sheet is durable?
- Cut a small piece from the plate (10 cm X20 cm) in boiling water for 20 minutes, if not deformed quality is very good.
- Q:The world in the end there is no E0-class plate furniture?
- There are some brands on the market in order to put forward the concept of E0 level, in fact, E0 level is not a regular national testing standards in the level. Since this 'E0' logo is easily confused with the 'E1', 'E2' standards, it is often used by some businesses to mislead consumers.
Europe will be divided into three levels: formaldehyde content less than 10mg / 100g, E2 (formaldehyde content less than 30mg / 100g), E3 (formaldehyde content less than 60mg / 100g). Only to obtain E1-level certification was known as green building materials, the human body without any harm. National standards for particleboard is 30mg / 100g, this standard is still several times lower than the Western countries.
China's current formaldehyde content of wood products E1 grade, E2 level testing standards, has been the latest reference to the latest European environmental standards, manufacturers and businesses if the real standards, can ensure that consumers are healthy and safe. In other words, consumers in the purchase of furniture and cabinets only look for E1 or E2 certificate can be, do not be "E0" or "super E0" logo flicker.
In fact, the best level is the European E1 level, when they buy a certificate to buy, the so-called E0 is just a hype gimmick, in fact, Europe also E0 level, but also the manufacturers themselves set a level, not formal certification The
- Q:Does the regular FR4 sheet contain halogen?
- Very likely to contain halogen, but there is a standard, as long as no more than the minimum standards can also meet the European environmental standards.
- Q:The thicker the quality of the plate is better
- Q:What kind of plate is the decoration with the density board?
- In daily life, people commonly referred to as the MDF, but also can be called fiber board, it is made of wood fiber, or other plant fiber as raw materials, plus urea-formaldehyde resin, or other appropriate adhesive made of man-made sheet. Since it is called MDF, then it must have a certain density. Therefore, according to their density, we can divide the MDF into three categories: low density board, medium density board and high density board. In view of the MDF texture is soft, and the impact resistance is relatively strong, but also relatively easy to re-processing, so abroad, MDF is a very good material making furniture. However, because the domestic demand for high-density board is much lower than the international standard, therefore, the quality of China's MDF should also be further improved.
- Q:What is the board for the overall board?
- The substrate is used outside the re-processing of a moisture-proof board, to achieve a better moisture-proof performance is also high temperature, in fact, this also depends on the home that is used in moisture-proof plate substrate. Now is the Jilin Forest workers Lushui River plate the best plate.
- Q:Guangzhou red cotton plate and ordinary moisture board What is the difference
- A moisture-proof one is not moisture it
- Q:Blockboard specifications why is 2.44 * 1.22M
- This size is 8 feet * 4 feet, blockboard, fibreboard, plywood, etc. are the most commonly used in this specification. There are also 6 feet * 3 feet but are not commonly used.
- Q:lumber (square wood, plate, gauge material) from what kind of tree species
- Wood refers to the already skin, roots, treetops of wood, and has been processed according to a certain size into the diameter and length of the material. Sawn timber, also known as corridor, plate; that is, according to a certain standard specifications or size of the re-processing molding. Conifers, broadleaf trees (such as various types of pine, cedar, cypress, camphor, ash, etc.) can be processed into logs and sawn timber. Conifers generally trunk straight and tall, smooth texture, uniform material, high strength, bulk density and expansion shrinkage smaller, better corrosion resistance. Is the main building materials, can be used as load-bearing components, furniture and so on. Broadwood tree trunk straight part of the general is relatively short, hard material, more difficult to process, heavier, swelling, warping deformation, easy to crack. Often used as a smaller component. Some tree species are beautiful, suitable for interior decoration, furniture and plywood. Wood structure of the specification of the wood to allow the stress level and elastic modulus are clear values, it is recommended to consult the specification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range