ASTM, GB, JIS
Q235B-Cr, Q345B-Cr, SS400Cr,A36Cr
|Place of Origin:|
Hebei, China (Mainland), Hebei, China (Mainland)
Industry, Construction, Furniture, Decoration
As customers' requirement
Export standard package:bundled or be required
hot sale china HR steel coil
Luan County Lianxu Strip Progress Co., Ltd.
Standing stock more than 10000 tons
Hot Sale China HR Steel Coil
Package and loading
|Item ||Hot rolled steel coil||Type|
We can do in hot rolled steel plate,coil and plate bar
|Length and Wideth|
all can be customized as your requirement
|Packing||Bundle, loose and bare or according customer inquirement|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM,GB||Usage||steel structures,bridge construction,buildings,engineering machinery etc|
|Payment||Small quantity (within total $2000.00) T/T , 30% in advance , 70% after receiving the copy of B/L .Irrevocable L/C at sight.|
|Trade Term||FOB XINGANG,JINGTANG PORT,CIF,CFR|
|MOQ||25tons ||Delivery time||15 days after get the deposit|
We have our own factories with advanced equipment and well trained workers.
We can provide factory price with trading company services.
We control production quality very strictly to keep none compensation and make inspection for customer during the production and loading.
We guarantee 24 hours online response.
We accept small order quantity before formal cooperation.
Free sample and latest price list will be offered for your evaluation.
During The Delivery
We will arrange the shipment with reliable service and reasonable price, all the cost will be clear for you to compare.
- Q:Starting a steel mill?
- Typically, steel mills are worth $20 million to $200 million and are owned by large corporations. Your best bet to own one would be to take over a corporation that already has one. That way you have all the supply lines, customers, experts and other workers already there, too. Stick with investing in going concerns, so you don't need to be an expert in each business to build it up. Get them ready made, learn the details from the people already doing it, then work out ways to improve it. Do not get tempted to borrow even 10c from the scammers who have answered your question. Start saving your real money, reading the financial news, and making small real investments in real stocks.
- Q:Help! About Steel!?
- The strength and corrosion resistance depends on the mix. Pure steel is pure iron plus 6% pure carbon. It is the carbon molecules that give it a tough crystallized strength. Pure iron is wrought iron and you can bend that with your hands. Strength also depends on the shape of the beam the most common steel beam is the W flange more commonly called the I beam. That is because the strength of the ‘I’ beam is just a little bit less than if the entire I beam was filled in; however the weight and material savings is huge. Steel itself has no corrosion resistance and is often given a zinc coating just to resist oxidization. Manganese, vanadium and tungsten are just some of the other elements added to improve the steel.
- Q:What are the end uses of steel coil? galvanized steel coil?
- Steel coil is the name given to thinner sheet steel when it is manufactured - it comes out of the machine and is formed into a coil for ease of handling storage and transportation. Thin sheet steel is used for plenty of stuff. It can be slit (cut) into thin strips as well as just cropped and used at one of the standard lengths x widths it leaves the mill. There is a big market for this material. It is used in many construction and engineering applications for things like ducting, boxes, gutters, down pipes, flashings, panels, car bodies etc., anything made of thin steel Galvanising is a flash coating of zinc which improves it's corrosion resitance. Cost wise it is a relatively cheap material. The chemical composition of steel varies, it is mostly iron but has various other elements added or present as impurities that change it's characteristics, depending on the end use. These additional elements can be selected to give better weld ability, hardness, tensile strength, corrosion resistance, flexibility and so on. In many applications excess of these chemicals is undesirable. For example sulphur and carbon are generally better at lower levels. The chemical composition data is contained in a material data sheet and expressed as a percentage of the chemical present and which gives the composition of a particular batch of steel, allowing it to be selected for particular applications and traced for quality assurance purposes. The list you have there shows presence and quantity of other elements in a particular batch of coil. The thickness is 0.23mm, quite thin.
- Q:Best Quality Steel...............!!?
- Quality okorder.com/
- Q:quinching steel... hardening?
- boy what a though question ! let me explain. when you rapidly cool a steel from high temperatures(depending on steel type) with water or oil or other means , it is called quenching. it depends on the steel type to say if it is better to quench it with oil or water but basically in water you will have a harder steel rather than oil. for some steels if you do this you will ruin it's properties ! you can't totally tell what kind of steel do you have until you get it analyzed with Quantometer analyzer with a pocket knife it is more like an estimation and it can't be trust able generally if you can scratch the steel with your knife it means it is not a hard steel and it might not be expensive. I hope that helps but for more information i need to know more !
- Q:Steel Price .........!!?
- Hot Rolled Steel Coil – $562 per metric tonne Hot Rolled Steel Plate - $748 per metric tonne Cold Rolled Steel Coil - $654 per metric tonne Steel Wire Rod - $507 per metric tonne Medium Steel sections - $751 per metric tonne
- Q:what grade stainless steel is used for revolvers?
- *Rifle barrels are usually made from steel alloys called ordinance steel, nickel steel, chrome-molybdenum steel, or stainless steel, depending upon the requirements of the cartridge for which they are chambered. The higher the pressure and velocity of a cartridge (pressure and velocity usually go up together), the faster it will wear out a barrel. To give a satisfactory service life, barrels for high velocity cartridges must me made from tougher and harder steel than barrels for lower pressure cartridges. *The 400 (416) series SS commonly known as ordnance grade , is what barrels are made from . *If you want your barrel to be made from super alloy then it is 718 Inconel ,but a costly affair.
- Q:what material could replace iron or steel?
- Material selection is a complex area. Iron and steel are very good materials in terms of their strength, stiffness and hardness (especially when compared to their density to give specific strength/stiffness. They are also relatively cheap and the economics of material selection is often the over-riding criteria. Each individual substitution has to be considered on the merits of what the component has to do and the environment in which it operates and often to replace steel with, say, aluminium, might not be appropriate or might require a redesign of the component to accomodate the lower strength and stiffness. Take one of your examples of a dishwasher; To replace the (cheap and thin) steel outer casing with aluminium would require thicker sheet to achieve the same stiffness. To replace the stainless steel inner you would need a corrosion resistant material (which rules out aluminium) which can be easily fabricated to shape. Nickel alloys would be harder to process and very expensive, but you might be able to use a bronze alloy. If you have time look in the library for a book on materials selection by Ashby - one of the best texts on the subject.
- Q:What is Steel...........?
- as steel is an alloy i thinkl they are looking for what elements it is made up of
- Q:Car accident with a steel mailbox?
- The steel mailbox caused my car to be totaled? How did it do that? Did the mail box fail to stop at the stop sign? Did it rear end you when you stopped at the red light? Was the mail box under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident? Or, would a more accurate way of putting it is you failed to take weather conditions into account and totaled your car by hitting a mail box? Stop blaming the innocent mail box.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range