SS Pipe Fitting
1.high quality and the competitive price
2.short delivery time
1. Material: stainless steel,alloy steel,carbon steel
2. Size range: FROM 1/2" TO 72"
4. STANDARDS ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS, GB, SH, HG, QOST, ETC.
5. CE and certification: ISO9001:2000, API, BV, SGS, LOIYD
6. Applications range: "Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, water and nuclear power etc.”
7.Quality high lever
8. The third party inspection: BV, SGS, LOIYD, TUV, and other party alloyed by clients.
9. Remark: Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
Main products of SS Pipe Fitting
BUTT WELDED FITTINGS
45 / 90 / 180 , Long / Short Radius Elbows, Equal / Reducing Crosses, Concentric / Eccentric Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends
From ½” up to 72” From 1/2 to 30 (Seamless Pipe Fittings),Form16
to 72(Seam Pipe Fittings)
SCH STD, XS, XXS, SCH 10 ~ SCH 160
1 CARBON STEEL
ASTM A234 WPB, WPC; ASTM A420 WPL9, WPL3, WPL6,
WPHY-46, WPHY-52, WPHY-60, WPHY-65, WPHY-70,
2 ALLOY STEEL
ASTM A234 WP1, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91
3 SPECIAL ALLOY
Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel X750, Incoloy 800,
Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, Monel K500
WPS 31254 S32750, UNS S32760
4 STAINLESS STEEL
ASTM A403 WP304/304L, WP316/316L, WP321, WP347, WPS 31254
5 Duplex$super duplex stainless steel
ASTM A 815 UNS S31803, UNS S32750, UNS S32760
ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG,QOST,ETC.
CE and certification:
ISO9001:2000 , API , BV , SGS, LOIYD
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding.construction
,water and nuclear power etc.
seaworthy package,Plywood Cases or pallet or as per customers
The third party inspection:
BV,SGS,LOIYD,TUV,and other party alloyed by clients.
At the earliest ,within the period required by customer.
Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
- Q:20ppr pipe joint is not what brand, 20ppr pipes can weld?
- Pipe fittings and pipes produced by different manufacturers are not necessarily the same in proportion to raw materials
- Q:The expansion type pipe joint and the sleeve type pipe joint difference, everybody looks at the picture, this is belongs to that kind of?
- This is the lock type pipe joint.The other two are not easy to describe.The sleeve type pipe joint is replaced quickly, but it is not as reliable as the locking joint of the lock type pipe joint.
- Q:How to distinguish between flared pipe joint and welded pipe joint
- Flaredfitting: flaredfitting medium: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium pipe joint with steel pipe specifications and flexible pipe welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance.
- Q:Principle of fast pipe joint
- The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type straight through pipe joint and a flaring pipe joint,The choice depends on whether you have a copper tube or a steel tube,Standard part code Y80-1 beginsWant to know the specific sealing and disassembly, you can look at the pictures in Baidu, you should see after you should understand
- Q:Classification of pipe couplings for hydraulic couplings
- Non standard type pipe joint, flared pipe joint, right angle pipe joint, rotary pipe joint, quick joint, stainless steel pipe joint, copper joint.
- Q:What's the meaning of the plumbing PVC pipe joint specification "1/2" "X12" and "1/2" "x18"?
- Indicates that the joint is 1/2 of the wire (that is, the 15 wire), and the length of the wire is 12 18mm
- Q:Why is the water purifier on the quick connector and contact Water Leakage PE
- Water purifier is also called water purifier and filter. Its core is filter film in filter core device,
- Q:Connect with stainless steel tube with 304 stainless steel clip type pipe joint,
- Theoretically, the pressure is related to the design pressure of the joint and the maximum tolerable pressure of the steel tube manufacture.
- Q:How tight is the gas pipe joint?
- For a fixed gas pipeline, it should be installed by a professional Gas Co, and the individual shall not change the sealing of the joint. It should be sealed by special sealant. Plastic pipes should not be too long, should be far away from the electrical circuit, and the high temperature area of the hearth.
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The hydraulic pipe connection includes hose joint and steel pipe jointThe connector body does not include the nut clamp. There are straight through fittings, elbows, and 45 degree joints, etc..Elbows generally refer to joints of 90 degreesMy side is to do this piece, the United States PARKER Parker imported hydraulic hose, joints, quick connectorThere's contact information in the comments, thank you!
We are a professional pipeline equipment service company specializing in the production and sales of metal materials such as stainless steel, duplex stainlesssteel, low-temperature steel, carbon steel and alloy steel, which can be used in petrochemical, natural gas,chemical, electric power, shipbuilding, nuclear industry, coal industry and other projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range