316 stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Tube &Pipe
Square tubes, round tubes, oval pipes, special shaped pipes,
empaistic pipes, fittings
ASTM A554, A249, A269 and A270
201: Ni 0.8%~1%
202: Ni 3.5%~4.5%
304: Ni 8%, Cr 18%
316: Ni 10%, Cr 18%
0.3mm - 3.0mm
6m or as customers' request
a) Outer Diameter: +/- 0.2mm
b) Thickness: +/- 0.02mm
c) Length: +/- 5mm
180G, 240G, 320G Satin / Hairline
400G, 600G Mirror finish
handrail,railing, staircase, weldmesh screen,door,window, balcony,fence,bench,furniture,etc
Squash test, extended test, water pressure test, crystal rot test, heat treatment, NDT
Chemical Composition of Material
Our Work shop
Definition of stainless steel(Adopted form Wikipedia)
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable",
is defined as a steelalloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does,
but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity,
or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES
when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry.
There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment
the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel
and resistance to corrosion are required.
- Q:Why is stainless steel magnetic?
- Many customers often think that the magnet adsorption of stainless steel, to verify its merits and authenticity, and do not smoke without magnetism, that is good, genuine; smokers are magnetic, is considered a fake fake. In fact, this is a very one-sided, not practical, and the wrong way to identify, I hope the following content for your help!
- Q:How can stainless steel and copper pipe be welded?
- First, try the test before burning. The brass is directly burned to the stainless steel tube. First feel the heat and see what the stainless steel likes to adhere toWhen stainless steel is not red, copper is not adheredWhen stainless steel is red, do not stick copperOnly when stainless steel is red, copper paste is preferredTherefore, when welding, we must master the size of the furnace, thin and thin pipe, fire should be adjusted to small crude pipe, on the contrary, they feel the proper heat
- Q:Can magnets attract stainless steel tubes?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, decoration room etc. the use of stainless steel, stainless steel on discrimination but people do not know, some customers buy stainless steel kitchenware, stainless steel utensils with magnets in to try to try. It is stainless steel that attracts the magnet, but stainless steel can not be sucked. It seems that there is a misunderstanding about stainless steel.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of PPR lined stainless steel pipe and PPR aluminium plastic pipe
- 1 、 aluminum plastic composite pipe including lap welding aluminum plastic composite pipe and butt welding aluminum plastic composite pipe, butt welding, the thickness of the aluminum strip and welding process requirements are relatively high.2, the existence of lap welding aluminum layer, increased the modulus of the pipe, and the wall thickness is more thick, installation of pipe is more difficult to bend, need to use more pipe fittings for connection, therefore, field construction is more difficult than PP-R. And the plastic aluminum steady state composite tube must first strip off the outer protective layer, the adhesive layer and the aluminum layer before welding, and then can connect. If the adhesive layer is not clean, it will lead to welding unreliable and leak point.
- Q:Comparison of ring type connection and argon arc welding of stainless steel pipe
- Ring type stainless steel pipe connecting end design section of successive and sealing section shape was stepped through the hydraulic tool connection exerts a pressure on the radial deformation of the pipe, stable and sealed sections of Zuohuan extruded and its circumference concave, concave section into which the pipe with forced recess annular snap fastener
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel decorative pipes?
- For the steel to withstand the pressure to the hydraulic test to test its ability and quality, leakage, soaked or expansion for qualified does not occur at the prescribed pressure, some steel according to the requirement of standard or edge test, flaring test and flattening test.
- Q:What is sanitary stainless steel pipe?
- Forbidden oil degree: after the passivation is finished, the cleaning of the forbidden oil is carried out, and the oil pollution on the surface of the steel pipe is removed. After the completion, the grease analyzer is used to check the oil pollution in the pipe wall, and the fluid substance that flows in the pipe is prevented
- Q:Stainless steel pipe welding interface leakage, how can we not leak?
- After each layer of welding, it is necessary to check the defects, and never attempt to eliminate the defects with fusion welding. The defects must be polished, removed and repaired;
- Q:What is the welding of stainless steel?
- If batch welding, it is recommended to use laser welding, welding heat affected area is small, weld appearance, speed, more suitable for thin plate,
- Q:Why can stainless steel pipes be welded by argon arc welding?
- Argon protection can isolate the harmful effects of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen on the arc and molten pool in the air, and reduce the burning loss of alloy elements, so as to obtain compact, no spatter and high quality welded joints;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range