316 stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Tube &Pipe
Square tubes, round tubes, oval pipes, special shaped pipes,
empaistic pipes, fittings
ASTM A554, A249, A269 and A270
201: Ni 0.8%~1%
202: Ni 3.5%~4.5%
304: Ni 8%, Cr 18%
316: Ni 10%, Cr 18%
0.3mm - 3.0mm
6m or as customers' request
a) Outer Diameter: +/- 0.2mm
b) Thickness: +/- 0.02mm
c) Length: +/- 5mm
180G, 240G, 320G Satin / Hairline
400G, 600G Mirror finish
handrail,railing, staircase, weldmesh screen,door,window, balcony,fence,bench,furniture,etc
Squash test, extended test, water pressure test, crystal rot test, heat treatment, NDT
Chemical Composition of Material
Our Work shop
Definition of stainless steel(Adopted form Wikipedia)
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable",
is defined as a steelalloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does,
but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity,
or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES
when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry.
There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment
the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel
and resistance to corrosion are required.
- Q:Can stainless steel water pipes be cooled and bent?
- They are lighter in bending and torsional strength, and therefore are widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Mechanical properties of stainless steel tubes
- Strength (tensile strength, yield strength) the strength of stainless steel is determined by various factors, but the most important and basic factor is the addition of different chemical factors, mainly metallic elements. Different types of stainless steel have different strength characteristics due to their differences in chemical composition.
- Q:How much more expensive is 304 stainless steel than 201?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry. The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 is generally used to indicate standard production of the national standard. Generally speaking, ASTM standard production is indicated, and SUS 304 represents standard production.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe is mainly used in what areas?
- The stainless steel pipe is a kind of economic section steel, is one of the most important products in the steel industry, which can be widely used in industrial and living decoration on the market, a lot of people for the production of staircase handrails, railings, window, furniture etc.. There are two kinds of materials, 201 and 304.
- Q:Stainless steel works. What saw can be sawed off?
- What is the best or bad, to the building materials market to find a store with a chainsaw to help cut or site also if things go to the talent market, a hydraulic, electric what, give him a little money he will help you cut out
- Q:Are stainless steel pipelines buried in need of corrosion protection?
- Pipeline buried environment factors: underground laying requirements of 3, one is corrosion protection, two is elevation, slope, and three is density. If it is electrochemical reaction, the design should have technical instructions or preventive measures.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe or welded pipe?
- 1., the appearance of seamless steel pipe and welded pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.2. seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:Why pickling before cleaning stainless steel pipe oil?
- Remove the welding slag, dust particles, impurities, oil and other pollutants produced in the installation, so as to avoid polluting the oil products.Avoid polluting oil products.
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- Stainless steel tubes for industrial use are mostly iron gray, and civilian stainless steel is bright silver.
- Q:Stainless steel why are rust?
- Stainless steel surface adhesion of organic juice (such as vegetables, soup, sputum), oxygen in the water under the circumstances, a long time, organic acid, organic acid on the surface of metal corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range