Description of steel billet:
Our company is recognized by ISO9001:2008
1. hot rolled wire rod
2. material: Q195-235
Festures of steel billet:
1. Drawn wire specialist, your wire rod solution
2. ISO9001 Certified Mill &SGS
3. Feature: machinability, high hardness, toughness, corrosion resistant
Specifications of steel billet:
Steel billet / Square steel/ Steel square bar
3SP/PS, 5SP/PS, Q195, Q235,
Q255, Q275, 20MnSi etc.
50*50mm ~ 160*160mm
Loose packing, in bundle
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
Third party inspection accepted
15-30 days, according to the quantity
carbon structural steel, wire rod, rod, deformed bars,
profile steel, machine parts, and steel moulds etc .
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and chemical components etc.).
Images of steel billet:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:Round steel. Wire rod. Is a high wire a kind of thing?
- Round bar, wire rod and wire rod are not the same thing. Refer to refer toRound steel (Rounds): bars of diameter greater than 8mmBars (Bar): straight bars with rounded sections, six angles, square shapes, or other special-shaped bars. In stainless steel, the majority of bars generally refer to round steel.
- Q:Types of wire rods
- Hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- Wire rods, also known as wire rods, steel, wire, rod (s), usually refer to small diameter round steel discs. The diameter of the wire rod is in the range of 5-19 millimeters (usually 6-9 mm), and its lower limit is the minimum size of the hot-rolled steel section.
- Q:What is the difference between a wire rod and a straight bar?
- Wire rods and bars are generally used in reinforcing bars
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Round bar is in fact the ordinary low carbon steel small round and round. Deformed steel bars are ribbed steel bars, usually with 2 longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs uniformly distributed along the length. The transverse rib shape is helical, herringbone, crescent 3. Expressed in millimeters of nominal diameter. The nominal diameter of deformed steel bar is equal to the nominal diameter of the round steel bar of equal cross section. The nominal diameter of the steel bar is 8-50 mm, and the recommended diameters are 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm. Steel grades: 20MnSi, 20MnV, 25MnSi, BS20MnSi. Steel bars are mainly subjected to tensile stress in concrete. Because of the function of rib and the greater bond ability of concrete, deformed steel bar can bear the effect of external force better. Reinforcement is widely used in various building structures. Especially large, heavy, light, thin-walled and high-rise structures.
- Q:If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- If the wire rod surface quality is not good, then there will be problems after drawing, the probability is great. For example: surface defect of wire rod, out of roundness is not good, there will be reflected in the ear, drawing line.
- Q:What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Wire rods are round, like wire balls. They should be adjusted when they are used. There are usually 6.5 and 8 millimeters in diameter
- Q:Is there any difference between wire rod and round steel in steel?
- Main application: Pu wire is mainly used for building reinforced concrete structure for reinforcing bars, and it can also be made of cold drawn steel wire for strapping and so on.
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- Main applications: mainly used in the processing of carbon spring steel wire, oil quenching and tempering carbon spring steel wire, prestressed steel wire, high-strength quality carbon structural steel wire, galvanized steel wire, galvanized stranded wire, steel wire rope and so on.
- Q:Round in high wire and ordinary line what is the difference?
- The universal wire and high speed wire are the wire rods (bars) of the rolling mechanism.High wire: refers to the use of high-speed torsion mill rolling wire rod. The rolling speed of 80-160 M / s, each weight (disc) in 1.8-2.5 tons, tolerance of high precision (up to 0.02mm), in the rolling process by adjusting the process parameters (especially in the cooling line) to ensure the different requirements for the product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range