Description of steel billet:
Our company is recognized by ISO9001:2008
1. hot rolled wire rod
2. material: Q195-235
Festures of steel billet:
1. Drawn wire specialist, your wire rod solution
2. ISO9001 Certified Mill &SGS
3. Feature: machinability, high hardness, toughness, corrosion resistant
Specifications of steel billet:
Steel billet / Square steel/ Steel square bar
3SP/PS, 5SP/PS, Q195, Q235,
Q255, Q275, 20MnSi etc.
50*50mm ~ 160*160mm
Loose packing, in bundle
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
Third party inspection accepted
15-30 days, according to the quantity
carbon structural steel, wire rod, rod, deformed bars,
profile steel, machine parts, and steel moulds etc .
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and chemical components etc.).
Images of steel billet:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:Round steel. Wire rod. Is a high wire a kind of thing?
- Are made of billets... The surface of the round steel is smooth. The surface of the wire rod is the same as that of the screw. A high wire is the same as a round bar, but it rolls up. That's probably it
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- The delivery of long wood is divided into two pieces: fixed gauge and coilYou refer to the wire rod, refers to the coil delivery of steel, under normal circumstances, according to commonly used, refers to the coil delivery of round steel, also known as smooth steel,
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- We have exported to 10B21, because the technical agreement indicated in the low carbon steel does not exist decarburization, cause me a quality objection, because of the presence of surface defects, leading to the existence of local decarburization slight surface defects.
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- With the development of production technology, there have been square, hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Round bar is in fact the ordinary low carbon steel small round and round. Deformed steel bars are ribbed steel bars, usually with 2 longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs uniformly distributed along the length. The transverse rib shape is helical, herringbone, crescent 3. Expressed in millimeters of nominal diameter. The nominal diameter of deformed steel bar is equal to the nominal diameter of the round steel bar of equal cross section. The nominal diameter of the steel bar is 8-50 mm, and the recommended diameters are 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm. Steel grades: 20MnSi, 20MnV, 25MnSi, BS20MnSi. Steel bars are mainly subjected to tensile stress in concrete. Because of the function of rib and the greater bond ability of concrete, deformed steel bar can bear the effect of external force better. Reinforcement is widely used in various building structures. Especially large, heavy, light, thin-walled and high-rise structures.
- Q:If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- In the process of using No. steel, it is mainly broken line, which is caused by surface quality, internal structure, mould, lubrication and so on. Specific reasons for specific analysis.
- Q:8 wire rods, one meter, how many kilograms?
- Wire rods, also known as wire rods, steel, wire, rod (s), usually refer to small diameter round steel discs. The diameter of the wire rod is in the range of 5-19 millimeters (usually 6-9 mm), and its lower limit is the minimum size of the hot-rolled steel section.
- Q:Is there any difference between the steel bar and the wire rod?
- The four grade steel material is HRB500, each specification price is: 12-14mm:3450, 16mm:3430, 18-25mm:3380, 28-32mm:3430, 8-10mm (plate thread steel): 3440 yuan.
- Q:Round in high wire and ordinary line what is the difference?
- Round steel and other steel (wire line, PU) difference: 1 is not the same, round shape light round, no pattern without ribs, other steel surface appearance is engraved or ribbed, cohesive force that cause steel and concrete, and the bond strength of steel and concrete in the other. 2 ingredients are different, round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and other steel bars are mostly alloy steel. 3 strength, steel and other steel with high strength low strength, namely, diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, and it reinforced the deformation the break before the much smaller.
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing is a kind of cold processing of metal. Material is wire rod, that is, we often say steel. After the shelling process produced a series of products. It's our usual wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range