Square steel billet, square bar, mild steel billet best price from China manufacturer
|LENGTH:||6 meter to 12 meter (+ 50mm)|
|Size:||100*100, 120*120, 150*150, 200*200|
|BENDING||No more than 5mm in 1 meter|
No more than 30mm in 6 meter
No more than 60mm in 12 meter
|ANGULAR TWIST||No more than 1 degree per meter and not more than 6 degree over 12 meter length.|
|Chemical composition||C, Si, Mn, P, S, N, etc|
|Application||To produce bars or other applications|
|Package||Mill's standard packing or as client's requirement|
|Delivery time||Within 10-30 days after receiving the deposit or LC|
|Q235||≤0.20||≤1.40||≤0.045 ||≤0.045||≤0.35 |
|20MnSi||0.17-0.25||1.2-1.6||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.050||0.40-0.80|
|3SP||0.14-0.22||0.40-0.85||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.05-0.15|
|5SP||0.28-0.37||0.50-1.00||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.15-0.30|
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1000mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30-45 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
6. Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control.Every part of our products has its own QC.
7. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have SGS, ISO9001 etc. Also we can apply any certificate if you need if the qty is OK.
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- 20 steel used for various mechanical parts is not subjected to great stress and toughness, such as rod, sleeve, screw, lifting hook; also can be used for manufacturing in 60 pressure and 450 DEG C using non corrosive medium pipes, pipe; can also be used for carbon and cyanide carburized core strength is not the chain, such as bushings, roller, shaft and gear, sprocket and other important.
- Q:Trade in value for (scrap) steel?
- Scrap steel is usually traded per ton. Average steel prices fluctuate on a daily basis. General prices for scrap steel are around $100 - $200 per ton. For daily scrap steel prices check the source below
- Q:Are cold steel swords durable?
- Yes. Cold Steel is a great company with a quality product, and I've always been happy with their work. Their katanas, while not made in the traditional method, are heavy duty carbon steel and should handle abuse well. I'd recommend them based on my experience with other Cold Steel products.
- Q:Choke tubes for steel shot?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Choke tubes for steel shot? Will any modified choke or improved Cylinder choke be safe to use with steel shot? If these are safe, which is better for duck or goose hunting?
- Q:Permanently expanding steel?
- You can calculate the maximum reversible strain, for elastic loading as follows: You need to look up the yield strength (for that particular type of steel). Divide this yield strength by the elastic modulus of steel (also called Young's modulus). That gives you the strain at the onset of yielding, the maximum you can strain the steel fibers before crossing the point of no return. If you are interested in the strain until failure, you need to take tensile test measurements. Seldom do people document an equation to model the non-elastic portion of the stress-strain curve of the specimen, because seldom do we design systems to operate with materials which yield. We want systems which only deform reversibly and elastically. This means you need to perform an experiment to find what you are actually desiring to know.
- Q:steel plow?
- If you're willing to substitute the word iron for steel (steel came a good bit later in history), the Girard plow from the 1300's in Belgium would be the first example known. It's named after the guy who invented it (Girard). How did it work? Like any other plow! You drag it along and it makes a trench of sorts in the ground! It was used for agricultural purposes. As for how it was produced, you need to look up the history of the Iron Age to understand how they started to use iron back in about 1200BC to make tools.
- Q:Can a 1000lb hollow steel ball float in water?
- sure, if the volume of air is about 7 times the volume of steel, the specific weight of the steel/air system would be below 1.0 and it will float. How do you think ships float?
- Q:Does steel have water in it?
- Condensation forms when temperatures vary 'quickly'. The air itself is what provides the moisture. There you go.
- Q:Does a Butcher's steel actually make your knives any sharper ?
- It does work but unless your technique is right you can knacker your knives. I think it is around a 45degree angle. You also need a good quality, rough, steel, if it's smooth and cheap it won't work. Having said that I knew an old farmer who earned pocket money out of sharpening people's knives and scissors with a stone and he got immaculate results.
- Q:Steel phases question!?
- hey from what i learned in uni last sem, steel is originally ferrite form at first at room conditions. it will undergo poly morphic transformation to become FCC structure austenite form at 912 degree celcius. under conditions, it can become pearlite (which is a combination of ferrite and cementite) or bainitie( a finer form of pearlite). queching conditions to room temperature will form martensite which is the strongest but brittle steel form. tempered cementite is formed when we quench it and then raise temperatures before sir cooling. hope it helps, pls vote me best answer is i deserve it. thanks
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range