Square steel billet, square bar, mild steel billet best price from China manufacturer
|LENGTH:||6 meter to 12 meter (+ 50mm)|
|Size:||100*100, 120*120, 150*150, 200*200|
|BENDING||No more than 5mm in 1 meter|
No more than 30mm in 6 meter
No more than 60mm in 12 meter
|ANGULAR TWIST||No more than 1 degree per meter and not more than 6 degree over 12 meter length.|
|Chemical composition||C, Si, Mn, P, S, N, etc|
|Application||To produce bars or other applications|
|Package||Mill's standard packing or as client's requirement|
|Delivery time||Within 10-30 days after receiving the deposit or LC|
|Q235||≤0.20||≤1.40||≤0.045 ||≤0.045||≤0.35 |
|20MnSi||0.17-0.25||1.2-1.6||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.050||0.40-0.80|
|3SP||0.14-0.22||0.40-0.85||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.05-0.15|
|5SP||0.28-0.37||0.50-1.00||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.15-0.30|
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1000mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30-45 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
6. Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control.Every part of our products has its own QC.
7. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have SGS, ISO9001 etc. Also we can apply any certificate if you need if the qty is OK.
- Q:What are the commonly used molds steel?
- I think cylinder heads.
- Q:Alloyed to make stainless steel?
- E. Stainless steel is mainly comprised of Cr and Ni. Steel is an alloy composed mainly of iron. On a side note, Carbon is not really in stainless steel and it is only less than .1%
- Q:Does mild steel rust?
- Mild steel is an alloy. It is the most common form of steel. Mild steel (a so-called carbon steel) is a general term for a range of low carbon (a maximum of about 0.3%) steels that have good strength and can be bent, worked or can be welded into an endless variety of shapes for uses from vehicles (like cars and ships) to building materials. The carbon does not stop the material rusting or corroding. In addition to iron, carbon, and chromium, modern stainless steel may also contain other elements, such as nickel, niobium, molybdenum, and titanium. Nickel, molybdenum, niobium, and chromium enhance the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. It is the addition of a minimum of 12% chromium to the steel that makes it resist rust, or stain 'less' than other types of steel. The chromium in the steel combines with oxygen in the atmosphere to form a thin, invisible layer of chrome-containing oxide, called the passive film. The sizes of chromium atoms and their oxides are similar, so they pack neatly together on the surface of the metal, forming a stable layer only a few atoms thick. If the metal is cut or scratched and the passive film is disrupted, more oxide will quickly form and recover the exposed surface, protecting it from oxidative corrosion.
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- nicely worth little or no so a great way as i'm in contact. It has an somewhat destructive co useful of heat, is confusing to lubricate to maintain the meals from sticking and could strengthen a warm spot somewhat. My decision is a good high quality forged iron, it extremely is heavy yet conducts warmth nicely and spreads it flippantly. Stainless with copper bottoms is marginal for boiling water whether it does sparkling somewhat. There are countless alloys on the industry that are usable as cook dinner ware. Aluminum is worse than stainless. Of the organic metals, copper is the suited conductor of heat, forged iron is my decision, spun metallic does artwork. desire this helps. never wash forged iron cookware with cleansing soap and water.
- Q:How much is obselete steel worth when sold as scrap?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Steel pipe info please...?
- you can search for some web which sells steel pipe and other relative products to know more details.
- Q:how strong is carbon steel?
- Is Carbon Steel Strong
- Q:Safety of steel-capped boots?
- In all my experience as a farrier steel toes have neither helped nor caused any problem. I would be a vary rare case that the horse would be able to collapse the steel and with that much force the steel bending would be the last of your problems because your foot would have been completely destroyed without it. I agree with being alert a nd trying to get your feet out of the way. The few times i've been hurt the horse has chopped down toe first on the arch of my foot high above where there steel is any way. I've oddly enough never had a problem with getting my toes stepped on it really doen't seem to hurt if they land flat footed.
- Q:Fallout 3 broken steel question?
- Broken Steel fixes the original ending of the game so that you can continue past the end and continue exploring. The Broken Steel missions also take place after the original ending of the game. One way you can tell if Broken Steel is working though is if you are finding enemies added with Broken Steel (Super Mutant Overlords, Hellfire Enclave Troops, and so on), and if you can level up past level 20 and get new perks added between 20 and 30. You can even see all of these new perks any time you level up, so next time you level up, scroll down and see if there are new perks below the level 20 perks. If there are, then Broken Steel is working properly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range