Square steel billet, square bar, mild steel billet best price from China manufacturer
|LENGTH:||6 meter to 12 meter (+ 50mm)|
|Size:||100*100, 120*120, 150*150, 200*200|
|BENDING||No more than 5mm in 1 meter|
No more than 30mm in 6 meter
No more than 60mm in 12 meter
|ANGULAR TWIST||No more than 1 degree per meter and not more than 6 degree over 12 meter length.|
|Chemical composition||C, Si, Mn, P, S, N, etc|
|Application||To produce bars or other applications|
|Package||Mill's standard packing or as client's requirement|
|Delivery time||Within 10-30 days after receiving the deposit or LC|
|Q235||≤0.20||≤1.40||≤0.045 ||≤0.045||≤0.35 |
|20MnSi||0.17-0.25||1.2-1.6||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.050||0.40-0.80|
|3SP||0.14-0.22||0.40-0.85||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.05-0.15|
|5SP||0.28-0.37||0.50-1.00||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.15-0.30|
Steel Billets (60-150mm) with hot rolling
We are one of steel manufacturer, our company specializes in manufacturing profile steel products such as H beams,I beams , Channel steel,and also can find some best quality angle steel,steel plate,steel pipe ,steel coils and many kinds of steel products of this kind.
Company Main Product Introduction:
Steel Profile:H-Beam/I-Beam/Equal Angle/Unequal Angle/U Channel /Flat Bar
Steel Plate:Hot Rolled Coil/Hot Rolled Checkered Coil/Cold Rolled Coil/Cutting Sheet
Wire Bar: Round Bar /Wire Rod/Deformed Bar
Steel Pipes: Seamless Pipe, Square/Round Pipes
Galvanized Steel: Angle/Channel/I-Beam/Round Bar/Flat Bar/Round-Square Pipe
Wire rod, deformed bars, rebar, profile steel, mechine parts and so on
|Length||6-12M or customised|
|Processing||Hot rolled continuous cast|
|Packing||Export standard packing|
1. Prime quality and competitive pirce
2. Good reputation and large market
3. Big company scale
4. Good service and prompt reply
- Q:What is Light gauge steel? is it same with light weight steel?
- as a welder i can answere this. wel i think i can after 2 years of classes. so...light guage steel usually referes to the THICKNESS of the metal. also known as SHEET METAL. the only diffrences between light guage and roof truss is that a truss will be thicker metal ex- an i-beam for a structure is usually 1/2inch or 3/8 for smaller buildings. also there is no such thing as light weight steel. steel is steel the only thing that determins its weight is its size/thickness aluminum is a whole nother ballgame. ever see a pound of aluminum vs. a pound of steel? aluminum can be 1/2 or less the weight of steel. but its tensile strength suffers EX. say steel will snap at 70,000 pounds, aluminum will snap at 40,000 pounds, if it even snaps that is! it just tends to bend like rubber. aluminum is handy for many things because it will not rust.
- Q:Is rail steel like other types of steel?
- As so much about the railroad is variable, so is the steel used for the rail. For one thing, all rail is not the same size. It is classified by weight per yard. For example, most tangent (straight) track is 139 lbs rail, meaning three feet of it weighs this much. Secondary track, such as found on branch lines and in yards or used on sidings is not as heavy. Track used in curvature may be the same weight, but not always. The reason is there is much more stress imparted to the roadbed in curvature. Most steel on main tracks has a higher carbon content, but there is a point of diminishing returns, as this rail is more brittle as a result. Good luck trying to melt it. In the field, this rail is cut by a saw with diamond studded circular blades. The reason why is it takes a lot more time to try to cut it with an acetylene torch. In the US, certain areas, such as on some bridges, the cross-ties (sleepers) are indeed made of steel, in addition to concrete and wood. The potential for fire is too great for wood in these instances. In addition, if even a single wheel derails, concrete ties tend to explode when stressed this way. All of which makes steel cross-ties worth the extra cost.
- Q:is steel flexible?
- Steel is a flexible material. It can be deformed and return to it's original shape up while the stress applied is still in the elastic range. How flexible depends on size, shape, and alloy. Some alloys are more flexible than others and a lot of this is controlled by carbon content.
- Q:Foam Steel Characteristics and use?
- Foam steel [often steel foam] is used in applications that require light weight but high rigidity and strength. Watertight doors on modern ships are often made of foam steel. Pressure doors on aircraft are possible uses. As we keep striving for lighter weights in cars, foam steel might have some useful applications in bodies. There is a technical paper online that is in .pdf format that has a good discussion of the process and characteristics of foam steel.
- Q:Bike Frame-Aluminum vs Steel?
- I wouldn't worry about strength so much. I have never heard of anyone breaking a aluminum frame. One difference to consider is stiffness. A aluminum frame bike seems to be more stiff of a ride than steel ( talking chrome molly), stiffness has good and bad points depending on how you plan to ride.
- Q:Will steel scratch titanium?
- Will Titanium Scratch
- Q:New stainless steel refridguator?
- buy stainless steel wipes at the grocery store. they work great.
- Q:911 conspiacy theorists. Can fire melt steel?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:steel and heat treating?
- Go to junkyard get old leaf spring, cut out knife, start sharpening. Why waste time heat treating steel when the spring steel as already be done.
- Q:Steel Building Erectors.....!!?
- Steel building erectors play an important role as they are well versed with all the ups and downs of erecting a steel building and can prevent your construction project from unnecessary delays. There are lot of inexperienced steel building erectors in the market who can offer you their services at a much cheaper rate. Be cautious! It never works in the long run. A qualified steel building erector will always provide an initial professional insight of your project and cost effective solutions for your project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range