Specifications of Square Quartz Plate
quartz glass plate/quartz plate/quartz sheet
ISO 9001:2000 ISO 14001:2004
Material properties of Square Quartz Plate
Excellent physical and chemical performance
High Corrosion Resistance
Broad Transmission Spectrum
Working temperature: 1100°C=2012°F
Packaging & Delivery of Square Quartz Plate
|Packaging Detail:||export package|
|Delivery Detail:||within 7-10days|
- Q:Method for using quartz stone polishing agent?
- In the corner and polishing machine can not be polished to a corner, with a clean cloth can be directly coated with polishing wax to wipe back and forth.
- Q:Quartz stone, marble, man-made stone, what's the difference between the three?
- There are two kinds of mode of production: production and production of pressing blocks, both have advantages and disadvantages. The former is dominant in the diagonal and flatness, while the latter is better in terms of color uniformity, and can also be profiled, such as cylindrical processing. The current market for stone blocks to the production of more. Product features: 1. Most of the stone used in different colors of organic pigments, organic pigments on the sun, water, acid and other are not tolerated, and easy to fade or even change color. The stone most glue content is high, on the one hand, resulting in a stone texture decoration effect is not strong, not on the level, on the other hand, the glue of expansion and contraction amplitude, easy deformation Qiqiao, short service life, moreover, the glue contains volatile toxic gases, harmful to human body. Because of the technological reasons, Kong Kong has a lot of pores, the products have poor shock resistance, and it is easy to ooze, stain and resist the disease. Its glossiness is more fake, and it is easy to be worn and not lasting. The use of marble powder as raw materials of stone not acid, because its main component is CaCO3, CaCO3 and acid reaction and easy decomposition; marble powder and binder hardness is very low, so the stone hardness is very low, generally less than the Mohs hardness of 3, so don't wear resistance, not easy to scratch. Because of the marble and granite composition, the first generation of hillock stone is more or less radioactive. Artificial stone is mainly used for interior wall and floor, in the process of using physical properties in natural stone and quartz stone, when used in the ground to produce blistering, discoloration, scratching phenomenon, after a long time is very difficult to clean. In terms of surface gloss, there is a big gap with natural stone.
- Q:What is the difference between artificial stone and stone mesa?
- Artificial stone: not high and low temperature, low hardness, but beautiful, seamless splicing1, the first artificial stone can easily burst nature is the fatal weakness of the artificial stone, the hardness and wear resistance is not strong: artificial stone hardness greater than the only wood and hard plastic, iron things easily on the surface caused by scratches, which resulted in the use of artificial stone for a long time, the surface will have a lot of scratch, need to restore the original appearance of polishing.2, artificial stone heat resistance task to curb artificial stone vitality is another reason: in the cooking process inadvertently, the hot pot placed on the table will cause serious damage, use must be more careful, more careful.
- Q:Will quartz rocks be divided into cast and pressed ones?
- Called quartz stone, chemical composition, process, casting density is small, light weight, there are obvious differences, the front and back pattern particles easily cracked, deformation.
- Q:Table top is marble good and quartz stone good?
- Kitchen countertops with marble, then, the hardness is good, but there is a gap stitching, it is difficult to make modeling; natural, radiation. There are fine pores, easy to oil absorption, infiltration color, used for a long time, mesa is very greasy. Not easy to clean, scratch, difficult to repair.
- Q:Is natural quartz expensive? How much is it?
- But his hardness and density are a bit better. But also more environmentally friendly than other materials, such as: "stainless steel" and "wood" is very easy to scratch, prone to scratches buy Quartz stone countertops if you find a good store to buy, the price is very good, not too cheap.
- Q:Consult ambry mesa, quartz stone and toughened glass?
- Have a chance of self tempered glass, will be blown up, even if the cut quartz stone can also continue to use the stick.
- Q:Cabinets, quartz stone countertops, joints polished?
- The polishing process: marble polishing materials looking up the situation after the glue rubber processing, good sanding and polishing; the first single line drawing roughing mill, coarse grinding with 0.5MM fine grinding and water margin; splicing: the Polish line according to the installation of image stitching, and select the deployment according to line surface color, color, pattern to ensure good results.
- Q:What is a quartz board?
- Characteristics of quartz plate:1, acid and alkali resistance, grease, abrasion resistance, high and low temperature, ozone aging resistance;2, resistant to scratching, easy to scrub, corrosion resistance, tear resistance, shock resistance, thermal shock;3 、 excellent insulation performance;4, excellent optical properties, low refractive index, high reflection rate; 5, UV protection, waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-skid;
- Q:Compared to quartz stone, which is more suitable for making countertop?
- What kind of material used for window sill is more cost-effective, I heard that DuPont's good advice, where to buy, and fidelity and cheap.. if the two are true, quartz stone will be better and more expensive, is currently on the international table popular trend,
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range