Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- Liquid hammer occurs mainly in piston compressors. As refrigerant liquid (or lubricating oil) is sucked in by compressor, it causes abnormal shock accident of compressor
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the pressure ratio, avoid and reduce the loss caused by the high pressure ratio
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- After the liquid refrigerant absorbs heat by cooling objects in the evaporator, vaporized into high temperature low pressure steam, steam compressor suction, compressed into high temperature and high pressure discharged into the condenser, the condenser to a cooling medium (water or air) heat, condensing high-pressure liquid, through the throttle valve throttle for low temperature and low pressure refrigerant enter again the evaporator absorbs heat of vaporization, achieve the purpose of refrigeration cycle
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- The condenser is often used for the condensation of the two steam at the end of the multi effect evaporator to ensure the vacuum of the final effect evaporator
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- Refrigerator is the use of evaporation, refrigeration or gasification absorption of heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- Using the principle of magnetic suspension and the mechanical structure of spiral ring, the gas is compressed to provide power for refrigeration
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Both are provided with different medium pressure is compressed. Is a standard atmospheric air through the transformation of the mode of energy output to meet the needs of users of air equipment, energy conversion is generally understood as mechanical energy into kinetic energy
- Q:How to repair air conditioning compressor？
- The actual maintenance, meet the outdoor wind operation of the compressor is not running, the normal power supply voltage, the measurement results for the compressor lead coil open circuit, not to jump to conclusions for compressor damage, to open the compressor terminal box, measuring the wiring terminal of the compressor and then determine the cause of the malfunction, the power line damage caused by compressor doesn't work properly accounted for a certain proportion.
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- with six system,Air duct system, refrigeration system, humidifying system, electric heating system, power distribution system and control protection system
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Plug component is mainly carbon dioxide, water and Nitrous Oxide, especially Nitrous Oxide, has aroused more and more attention, their crystallization, blocking the main cooling channel, will cause the main cold "dry evaporation" and "dead end boiling" caused by hydrocarbon enrichment and accumulation, precipitation, the main cold blast
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range