Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- Low pressure refrigerant into a low pressure gas will absorb a large amount of heat that the fan heat physical principle of course will be absorbed into the evaporator of the air under the action of blowing air conditioning air conditioning is ah so we also called air conditioners
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the pressure ratio, avoid and reduce the loss caused by the high pressure ratio
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- General BOG compressor uses oil-free lubrication reciprocating compressor, the working principle is the same as the ordinary reciprocating compressor. The difference is that the inlet of the BOG compressor is low temperature gas, so the first stage cylinder block, piston and so on must be able to withstand low temperature, and also to prevent freezing
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Air compressor: the abbreviation of air compressor, its medium is air
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- When there is only one pair of symmetrically arranged cylinders, it is also called the D type. D is a type of M. D type represents symmetrical balance type, the cylinder is on both sides of the compressor, it is two columns, M type is symmetrical balance type, can be four or six columns, M type is equivalent to two D machines, M type range is more widely used
- Q:How to repair air conditioning compressor？
- Check the compressor does not start trouble, such as the bottom of the capacitor drum, remove the capacitor, the bottom placed in the plane, such as standing instability, about rocking, then the compressor capacitor must be damaged, can be replaced directly
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- As a hot surface, the spiral fin tube has high heat exchange efficiency, sufficient heating surface, small smoke force and small side force of the flue gas system, and meets the requirements of ordinary burners
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- Reciprocating compressor is a displacement compressor, the compression element is a piston, reciprocating motion in the cylinder
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- The Freon is pressurized by the compressor in the gas state. After pressurization, the condenser flows through the throat to the back of the refrigerator, and then condenses into liquid by the heat dissipation of the radiator (after the material is compressed and the temperature is raised)
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- Their function makes the air around the condenser and evaporator circulate, the indoor air can be circulated, and the indoor and outdoor air exchange can be realized. Electrical control system: all kinds of circuits, such as compressor circuit, temperature control circuit, protection circuit, etc., the components of these circuits and their particular components form the electrical control system of the air conditioner
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range