Nonwoven Geotextile Applications:
1) Filtration :
The filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule from passing, it allows the water and the gas pass through freely.
2) Separation :
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
3) Adding muscle :
The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earth body stability.
4) Protection :
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away.
Technical specification of long fiber spunbond Nonwoven geotextile:
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- There is no "cushion" on the roof, and there is a concrete cushion under the basement floor. What you said may be leveling, is the base of the waterproof layer.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 3, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- First, the rigid waterproof layer in a large area of construction, by the external force, temperature, humidity changes, structural layer deformation and other factors prone to cracking, leading to leakage, the design should consider the deformation of the waterproof layer to take the necessary Structural or structural measures to avoid and mitigate the cracking of the waterproofing layer to achieve the desired waterproofing effect.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Building floor cushion is the structure layer below the grass-roots level. Cushion as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly plays the role of the back cover. Cushion should be noted with the basic distinction. It is easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- First of all, the foundation refers to the basis of the ground below, the cushion is generally below the base, the base should be there, if the sewage treatment station, then you look at the sewage pool, the bottom of the pool should also have it
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- In the municipal engineering, the bedding layer is a structural layer between the grassroots and the soil foundation. When the soil temperature is bad, the water temperature of the soil is improved and the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure are improved. Diffusible load to reduce soil deformation.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- Reduce ground cracking, plus steel mesh.
Reinforced mesh, should be placed in the middle of the concrete, because the protective layer of concrete thick Fang generally only 5CM thickness, so the middle is the best.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range