Our flat plate solar thermal collector is suitable for residential or commercial solar water heating projects, such as hot water for real estate, hotel, factory hospital, school, swimming pool, central heating, floor heating, etc.
5 years international warranty for Flat Plate Solar Collector due to original quality problems.
Flat Plate Panel Solar Collector is one of the most wide-used solar collector with high efficiency, the selective coated absorber sheet absorbs up to 95% of available sunlight converting into usable heat, the heat is normally absorbed by water in the loop, or a freeze-resistant water mixture which is used to supplement hot water heating or house air heating.
--Glazing Glass: Toughened low-iron glass (glazing) protects the absorber from the outside environment while allowing through more than 91% of sunlight.
--Absorber: A thin sheet of aluminum is coated with a highly selective anodic oxidation / black chrome / blue titanium coating that is extremely efficient at absorbing sunlight and converting it into usable heat. The aluminum sheet is ultrasonically welded / laser welded to the copper riser pipes.
--Insulation: The insulation helps reduce heat loss from the sides and back of the collector. High-density polyurethane and glass wool to greatly reduce weight and heat lost of the collector.
--Riser & Header Pipe: Conforms to international standards, the header and riser pipes are brazed together to form a harp shaped heat exchanger that the solar system water or fluid circulates through. The absorber sheet is ultrasonically welded / laser welded to the riser pipes, thus transfers heat to the water or heat transfer fluid.
--Casing: Anodized aluminum alloy sheet seals the back and frame of the panel and adds to the rigidity of the collector. The rails in the frame are designed for easy mounting attachment.
1. Most wide-used and practical collector in solar water heating system
2. Wide applications for water heating, pool heating, space heating
3. Large solar heating capacity up to 500,000 Liter hot water
4. Much safe and stable performance with little maintenance
5. High efficient direct or indirect solar water heating
6. Strong adaptability to flat or slope roof installation
7. Easy installation and connection with simple structure
8. Super anti-freezing performance with glycol-water mixture
9. Applicable to passive and active solar water heating system
10. 10 years project installation experience
Comparing with vacuum tube solar collector:
1. High pressure solar collector
2. Anti-freezing with heat transfer liquid
3. More simple collector installation
4. More strong and safe collector with tempered glass glazing
5. Traditional solar collector with more market share
6. Enjoys much more popularity in warm area
7. No working angle limitation
Comparing with heat pipe solar collector:
1. More economical solar collector
2. More simple collector installation
3. More strong and safe collector with tempered glass glazing
4. Traditional solar collector with more market share
5. Enjoys much more popularity in warm area
6. No working angle limitation