1.Structure of Description
Hot Sell Spiral Paper Tube Winding Machine
Product Type: Paper Core Machine
Processing Type: Winding Machine
Place of Origin: China (Mainland）
Voltage: 3*380 V
Power(W): 15 KW
Dimension(L*W*H): 5500*2000*2000 mm
Weight: 4000 KG
Warranty: 1 year
Hot Sell Spiral Paper Tube Winding Machine Technical Parameter
Number of roller
YASKAWA 7.5 KW
Core mould fixed way
Single / double sides
Fix length way
Paper shelf type
Integral reel stand
Auto fall tube shelf
Cut up-down control
Y lead screw+ stepper motor
Cut left-right control
Z lead screw+ servo motor
- Q:What is the general packing cost of beer beverage packaging?
- A privately owned enterprise production and processing, wholesale distribution, production of various types of complete packing machine, sealing machine, packing machine, vacuum machine, sealing machine, electromagnetic machine, packing machine, mushrooms should be material, full automatic filling machine, cuff type packing machine, sending spot
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- Take the food packaging machine for example, if only from the hardware, then you can ask when you buy the degree of automation, semi-automatic or fully automatic, the use of steel ah,
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- Increase productivity and reduce process costGerman packaging machinery, especially beverages, beer filling machinery and food packaging machinery, with high speed, complete sets, high degree of automation and good reliability and so on. Beverage filling speed up to 1200 bottles / D, when the cigarette packaging 12000 / min.. Increasing the speed of the machine is a complex problem. The faster the piece production cost is, the higher the use area of the workshop is. In addition, the speed of the motor is limited, so do not think how fast, how fast. In general, the speed increase by 15%, 20%, will lead to a series of complex problems. In addition to increasing the speed, the productivity can be solved from other channels:1. continuous or long work. Packaging machinery works a batch type and continuous type, design, design should strive for continuous work, also can improve the productivity; one device may also have multiple production lines, the production of the same product or several different products, but must improve the reliability.2. reduce scrap rate and provide fault analysis system. The loss of waste to production is enormous, not only product loss, but also material loss. So try to force to reduce the rejection rate; packaging machinery sale should also provide maintenance services for the fault analysis system, the modal analysis is carried out to find fault, or through the Inter network for remote diagnosis, the maximum to meet customer needs. In the future, the packaging machinery will be further intelligent, that is, the equipment itself to find fault, to solve their own failure, to reduce waste rate and failure rate, so that the normal productivity can be improved.
- Q:Bread packing machine Product features
- Bread packing machine, also commonly known as pillow type packaging machine. Among them, the suitable packing bread model has CM-320 pillow type packing machine, CM-400 pillow type bread packing machine
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 5. low pressure molding. A touch or laminating method using a molding pressure equal to or less than 1.4 mpa.Low pressure molding is used to make reinforced plastic products. Reinforced materials such as glass fiber, textiles, asbestos, paper, carbon fibers, etc.. Most resins used are thermosetting, such as phenolic, epoxy, amino, unsaturated polyester, silicone and other resins.Low pressure molding includes bag pressing and spraying.(1) bag pressing forming. A method of forming a workpiece by applying fluid pressure to an elastomeric plastic between a rigid mold and an elastic bag by means of an elastic bag (or other flexible diaphragms). According to the different methods caused by fluid pressure, can generally be divided into pressure bag molding, vacuum bag molding and autoclave molding etc..(2) spray forming. When molding reinforced plastic products, a method of spraying a short cut of fibers and resins simultaneously onto a mold and solidifying them into an article by means of an airbrush is described.
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Molding: mainly used for thermosetting resins. There is a special molding machine. Molding pressure is much greater than the above. The mold structure is also more complex.
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- Wrapping of objects of different shapes according to their appearance.
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- The use of the printed color packaging materials, photoelectric switch (available on the color electric eye tracking and positioning), through the control system to drive the stepper motor rotation and color according to the distance between the automatic stop, to complete and accurate packaging products logo.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Because the packaging machine type is more complicated, according to the state, liquid, bulk, powder, granular packing machine; according to the function of packaging, packaging, packaging machine in outsourcing; according to the packaging industry, food, daily chemical industry, metal parts, textiles and other packaging machine; according to the packing station. A single station and multi station packing machine; divided by automation, automatic packing machine, also has semi-automatic and so on. According to the form of sealing, it can be divided into back sealing type, three sides sealing, four sides sealing, triangle and so on. According to the product form, it can be divided into pillow type packaging machine, vertical packaging machine, vacuum packaging machine, sealing machine and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range