Specifications of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
Polyester Filament Needle Punched Geotextile/nonwoven
Fine permeability and filtering performance
Acid and alkali resistance
Features of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance, good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. With good cost performance, easy in construction and use effects.
Application of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
1. Water conservancy projec: seawall, dike,river canal engineering;Reservoir reinforcement engineering; Reclamation engineering; Flood control engineering.
2.Highway,railway and airport project: soft foundation reinforcement; Slope protection; Pavement structure layer reflective crack prevention; Drainage system; Greening belt.
3.Electrical engineering : Nuclear infrastructure;Thermal power ash dam project;Hydropower project.
Technical Data Sheet of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
Quality error in unit area,%
Elongation at break,%
CBR puncture strength,KN≥
Effective aperture 090(095),mm
Vertical permeability coefficient , cm/s
K X (10-4-10-3) K=1.0~9.9(K=1.0~9.9)
- Q:edge of the road map layer asphalt laying anti-seepage geotextile how to set the amount?
- You can go to the civil online forum to ask questions, there are a little more professional.
- Q:Geotextile what role
- Geotextile is a new type of building materials, raw materials are polyester, acrylic, nylon and other polymer polymer synthetic fiber.According to the manufacturing method is divided into: there are two types of textile and non-woven geotextile geotextile with anti- Filter, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protection, sealing and other functions, it is compared with conventional masonry and concrete anti-seepage effect, with low investment, simple construction process, short duration, good anti-seepage effect, effective channels The use of high coefficient of the advantages of water conservancy project dam and slope protection, channel isolation, seepage; road, railway, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, drainage; Construction of the soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; landfill, thermal power plant ash dam, concentrator tailing dam isolation, seepage; geotextile has been widely used in infrastructure construction , And gradually applied to a wider range of areas.
- Q:Geotextile thinnest how many grams
- 80-100g, I am specializing in the production of geotextile geomembrane, wish smooth
- Q:Measured vertical penetration of geotextile, "Highway Engineering Geosynthetics Test Code" in the test air row clean
- So deep, although we produce geotextile, but geotextile detection really is not proficient in it
- Q:What causes the geotextile aging phenomenon
- Gundam has the characteristics of the product we are all obvious, both in the highway, dams, railways and many other occasions have a very strong product features, and the performance is very outstanding, geotextile is an irreplaceable geotechnical material. Although the geotextile has unparalleled advantages, but the product is not perfect that any product has more or less problems or less, geotextile is the same, its aging problem has been with us, then in the end what causes Geotextile aging? Geotextile aging problem refers to the geotextile in the sun by the smell, temperature changes, biological erosion, chemical corrosion, moisture and other external factors, so that the geotextile strength and performance gradually weakened, loss of seepage effect. UV radiation intensity changes with the intensity of solar radiation, geotextile aging speed with the intensity of UV radiation and speed. Synthetic polymer polymer is concerned, the sun radiation is the main factor in the degradation of polymer degradation. UV radiation in the sun is the most important factor in the aging of the fabric. The ultraviolet radiation causes the polymer to produce a photooxidative decomposition reaction, especially ultraviolet light at a wavelength of 290 to 400 mPm, which has a significant decomposition effect on the polymer , Because the geotextile in the range of ultraviolet light energy is higher than the polymer chemical steamed broken the required energy, so the polymer material aging is very obvious.
- Q:In ANSYS, geotextile what unit to simulate it?
- The use of shell units is relatively more reasonable.
- Q:Polyester filament geotextile performance characteristics
- Polyester filament geotextile Features: Polyester filament geotextile is made by polyester method by spinning acupuncture consolidation directly made, product specifications from 80-800g / m2 arbitrary choice, it is geotechnical engineering and civil engineering In the application of a geosynthetics, polyester filament into a network and consolidation method, the fiber arranged in three-dimensional structure. In addition to good mechanical properties, but also has a good vertical and horizontal drainage performance and good extension properties and high resistance to biological, acid and alkali, anti-aging and other chemical stability. At the same time, it also has a wide pore size range, tortuous pore distribution, excellent permeability and filtration performance. Polyester filament geotextile Uses: water conservancy project dam and slope protection of the filter, channel isolation, seepage; road, rail, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, Drainage; Port Engineering soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; polyester filament geotextile has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and gradually applied to a wider range of areas.
- Q:Weaving geotextile construction should pay attention to what
- Weaving geotextile construction specifications: 1, before the construction of roadbed should be integrated clean up, the surface shall not have sharp corners. 2, geotextile is best to use mechanical erection, can also be used artificial laying. When laying, it should be noted that the rough side of the singeing up, and then one end fixed with a fixed, mechanical or human tension, tensile elongation of about 1 & amp;% to 1 & amp;%, Facing front laying. The fixture includes fixed and fixed metal. Fixed nails should be used cement nails or nails, nail length 8 ~ 10cm fixed iron can be thick lmm, width 3mm of the strip. 3, weaving geotextile and the length of the long, should be used industrial sewing machine sewing, sewing method using "dow" and "seam". Suture and geotextile should have a significant color difference in order to facilitate inspection.
- Q:What kind of geotextile is used to repair the road?
- Call one three seven to understand three one two one two to ensure that the quality of price satisfaction
- Q:Geotextile how much money a square
- Geotextile laying - including the labor costs (according to geotextile specifications and laying conditions and requirements are different), material costs (specific quality requirements and thickness, are not the same ..), mechanical use costs (such as transport, sewing System, hoisting, etc.). The price is different. Sometimes the construction of our geotextile laying, the price per square meter from 9 yuan to 50 yuan range.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range