Old Fashioned Glass
CE / EU,FDA,SGS
|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:|
|Packaging Detail:||6pcs/brown box 72pcs/ctn|
2.high quality with competitive price
4.top quality ultra clear
Stained glass sheet, float glass, bevel glass, lead or zinc or copper foil, solder etc.
Size and Design:
Can be customized
Single glazed and triple glazed
Styrofoam+ wooden case
Private residential window and door, restaurants, churches, schools and university, pub and hotels, shops etc.
15 Days after deposit
Deposit in advance, rest paid by delivery
TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal
ackaging & Shipping
General sizes for gas stove/gas hob:
2 burner: 660*330mm, 600*330mm, 700*360mm, 720*380mm
3 burner: 720*380mm, 735*380mm, 770*380mm, 900*520mm
4 burner: 580*510mm, 585*500mm, 635*500mm, 600*520mm
5 burner: 900*520mm.
Customized order is welcome!
Product detail parameter summary as below:
Data for reference only, there might be slightly change in loading.
- Q:Curtains can not pull the first ten centimeters, glass cover, what way to cover
- Plus a curtain so just can block the live
- Q:What is the tempered glass? What is the difference with ordinary glass?
- Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, usually using chemical or physical methods (physical means that the wind quenching, the current building glass are used in this method) in the glass surface to form compressive stress, glass bear external force When the first to offset the surface stress, thereby enhancing the carrying capacity, improve the glass tensile strength. The main advantages of tempered glass are two, the first is the strength of several times higher than the ordinary glass, bending strength is 3 to 5 times the ordinary glass, the impact strength is 5 to 10 times the normal glass to improve the strength at the same time also increased The security. The use of safety is the second major advantage of tempered glass, its increased carrying capacity to improve the fragile nature, even if the destruction of tempered glass was no small angle of the small pieces of damage to the human body greatly reduced. Tempered quenching and cooling properties of tempered glass than ordinary glass has 2 to 3 times the increase, generally can withstand more than 150 ℃ temperature difference, to prevent the thermal cracking has a significant effect.
From the appearance of the general do not see how much different with ordinary glass, but through the polarized sunglasses can be seen on the tempered glass with rainbow plaque - some of the old micro-van front can also be seen, this is tempered glass The unique phenomenon.
- Q:2680 Building glass visible light transmission ratio is invalid?
- Insulating glass is characterized by environmental protection with sound insulation and other advantages "dew point detection" is to test the airtight insulation to ensure that the air cavity is independent and stable drying "visible light transmission ratio" is for different design requirements need to use different insulating glass products Conducting different substrate transmittance is not the same as "shading coefficient" is for coated glass or.
- Q:Glass insulation film how to tear off
- With a hair dryer while blowing side of the tear, this should be able to!
- Q:What is the role of glass in architecture?
- Curtain wall - Enclosure, decoration, insulating glass insulation. Fireproof glass windows - fireproof. Glass roof, canopy - lighting, decorative modeling, waterproof.
- Q:In addition to automotive glass, is not building glass is also need to do mandatory certification?
- Ccc certification
CCC is a national compulsory certification
The country will have the country pumping, if the quality supervision bureau in the market found that your product did not do 3C certification, then they will punish your product for a fine, (this is usually the field of quality supervision made by the punishment), by the local The discovery of the serious circumstances of the direct closure of your plant, the fine are generally 7-8 million look, you can buy this product to do 3 times the certification, and now many buyers also need to do such products 3C certification If you do not have to enter the market
- Q:what would be the best lens to use photographing a very modern building with lots of glasses and steel?
- This will depend on what camera your using. With a APS-C sized DSLR an ultra wide angle lens like a Canon 10-22mm or Nikon 12-24mm. If using a full frame camera a wide angle lens in the area of 14-24mm or a tilt shift lens. The tilt shift lens would be best. Both Canon and Nikon make them. Nikon call them PC lenses. Of course a large format camera would be best because of their ability to tilt and shift the film plane.
- Q:Introduction to Building Membrane Materials
- Building film is the use of PET (polyethylene) substrate, leading the use of multi-layer metal sputtering technology and vacuum technology and ion technology and thin film physics, fine chemical technology, it has a very high heat insulation efficiency, high tension, Strong acid and alkali resistance. And the color is rich natural, the test results show that: can block 81% of the solar energy; in the outdoor temperature of 38 ℃ ~ 39 ℃, lower than the average glass temperature of 3.5 ℃, saving more than 30% of the air conditioning power consumption, Energy - saving safety materials.
- Q:What are the advantages of building a house entirely made of glass?
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't take baths. With modern building techniques you can make a building using a steel frame and lots of glass. You save on lighting and your plants will grow better. I can think of a lot more downsides though.
- Q:Lanzhou Huazhong hollow glass factory where
- I was in Chengdu, Sichuan State-level economic and technological development zone of glass deep processing enterprises, in our park also Huacao building materials, and its enterprises mainly engaged in the production of steel profiles and sales, but also set up a steel doors and windows factory, including products, there are insulating glass Building glass supporting sales.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range