Old Fashioned Glass
CE / EU,FDA,SGS
|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:|
|Packaging Detail:||6pcs/brown box 72pcs/ctn|
2.high quality with competitive price
4.top quality ultra clear
Stained glass sheet, float glass, bevel glass, lead or zinc or copper foil, solder etc.
Size and Design:
Can be customized
Single glazed and triple glazed
Styrofoam+ wooden case
Private residential window and door, restaurants, churches, schools and university, pub and hotels, shops etc.
15 Days after deposit
Deposit in advance, rest paid by delivery
TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal
ackaging & Shipping
General sizes for gas stove/gas hob:
2 burner: 660*330mm, 600*330mm, 700*360mm, 720*380mm
3 burner: 720*380mm, 735*380mm, 770*380mm, 900*520mm
4 burner: 580*510mm, 585*500mm, 635*500mm, 600*520mm
5 burner: 900*520mm.
Customized order is welcome!
Product detail parameter summary as below:
Data for reference only, there might be slightly change in loading.
- Q:is it posibble to build a fiber glass body over an MGB car.?
- I once built a Bradley GT kit car, from Calif., over a V.W. Superbettle chassis. It was a lot of work and time spent, but also fun and the result turned a lot of heads when I drove by. So, I would say why not!
- Q:Building glass curtain wall VR how to tune material
- Will be a material balloon VRAYMAP Diffuse fixed, transferred to the white, fuzzy 0.98
Subdivision value 5 Refract transferred to white, IOR 1.517 affect shadow selected to Reflect the MAP
Panel selection FALLOFF
Type election Fresnel
Stainless steel blinn replaced by metal
Highlight Level 90 The following 70 to 80 reflect the NONE at the midpoint of the MAP panel
- Q:In addition to the service industry, what other work?
- It depends on what you will be
- Q:What is the name of the hollow glass I am doing?
- Suggestions called energy-saving related names better! National policy will help you!
- Q:Curtain wall classification of building curtain wall
- In closed form: closed and open
- Q:What is the coating of the glass coating?
- What kind of glass did you ask?
Automotive glass? Optical glass? Architectural glass? Different glass coating is not the same.
- Q:what is an ideal roof for a steel framed building with glass cladding?
- The glass cladding choice has nothing to do with the kind of roof chosen for a steel framed building. I am assuming that when you use the term "cladding" it has a specific meaning to architects and engineers. It does not mean that the roof has glass skylights. Cladding is the siding along the vertical face of the building. The roof materials and framing system chosen has absolutely no bearing on the the cladding system chosen.
- Q:Want to build a fiber glass sub box, need opinion.?
- you can take the seat out and then use a think foil paper and line under the seat then put a thin layer of fiber glass then let it dry and go from there also. * remember when your using the fiberglass your also gonna want to put a layer of bondo to strengthen the box but you do have a good idea also what ever works.
- Q:What is the difference between glass foil and transfer film?
- Glass film is a solar film, but also a window film, is a should be glass and architectural glass film, a thermal insulation, privacy protection, safety explosion-proof, isolated UV, enhanced glass safety film, used for automotive glass film ratio Building film requirements are higher.
Transfer film is certainly not the two, certainly not the same, I was the first time I heard the transfer film.
- Q:Can i build a glass ant farm with clay?
- Using plaster would be better than clay. Fired ceramic clay would also be fine, but that gets fairly complicated. If you use plaster it will be fairly easy, but you have to build a frame for your ant farm out of wood or use a suitably sized plastic or strong cardboard box. You could take a plastic box, put one plane of glass down. Use modeling clay to make the chambers for your ant farm. Make sure you connect them. Then mix plaster and cover everything so high you can still see your chambers. Put second pane of glass on it. After plaster has set, you should be able to remove one pane of glass, get out the modeling clay, then put the pane back on, you can use small clamps if necessary. Plaster is pretty good for an ant farm since it soaks up water. You don't want an ant farm to be absolutely dry, that isn't good for the ants. They need a certain humidity. Of course you don't want it really wet either, you'll have to observe the ants to see what they prefer. You can water the ant farm periodically or put one side into water so it soaks up some water. You also have to move the ants to a new ant farm once in a while, since the ant farm will become dirty. Make sure you feed the ants proteins and not just sugar. Make sure you have an ant queen. A good way to start an ant farm is to collect a queen if you see one outside. Since ants swarm, that is a good time to find a lot of queens. Make sure the queen doesn't have wings any more, only then she is mated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range