||according to weight
||Standard Export Packing
Applications of the steel coils
Company informationAbout company Tianjin Yichengtong Steel Trade Co., Ltd is a group company which manufactures, cooperates and trades the stainless steel material, steel pipes and plates
Commercial quality suitable for bending
fabrication and simple forming; this is thetype
in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only tothat of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful
finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
since 2008. It is located in Tianjin, the Steel base of China, and It is known all over the world. It is very close to Xin'gang Seaport. It is very convenient in
land carriage, carriage by sea and carriage by air.
Main products Carbon / Alloy / Stainless / Aluminum / Copper
· Steel Sheet/Plate
· Steel Coil / Strip
· Steel Round / Square / Flat / Angle / Bar & Rod
· Steel Pipe / Seamless Tube Advantage· Our company is high quality supplier in China with good reputation
· High quality stainless steel products with a competitive price
· Excellent experience and import-export business skill
· Ensure you best quality and timely delivery Main Markets: Ireland, Singapore, Indonesia,Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Canada, USA,
Brazil, Thailand, Iraq, Russia, Holland, Turkey, Kuwait, Korea, Iran, India,
Egypt, Oman, Malaysia, Peru, Vietnam, Mexico, etc.
- Q:Steel Cut Oatmeal vs Old Fashioned?
- I have read about steel cut oatmeal, and they say that has the benefit of the whole natural grain, so its more fiber that your getting for your digestion!
- Q:where can you buy steel from?
- This okorder.com/... Most towns have a steel supply house/ business, check your yellow pages. Also check with local welding and machine shops. They can give you ideas and or their suppliers. They often have bits and pieces that you might buy, instead of ordering a full sheet of material. Wingman
- Q:How does the reactivity of iron compare to steel?
- Steel is an alloy of iron and carbon and optionally one or more of numerous other materials. Copper is normally not used, except sometimes in small percentages. Steel is never yellow or orange in color. Reactivity of steel depends on the materials it is alloyed with. Chromium and nickel with steel make stainless steel, which is much less prone to reactive than iron. .
- Q:STAINLESS STELL AND MS STEEL MATERIAL WELDING POSSIBLE OR NOT?
- Welding austenitic stainless steels to carbon and low alloy steels are established methods in the process and construction industries. Dissimilar metal welds involving stainless steels can be done using most full fusion weld methods, including TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) and MIG (Metal Inert Gas). Weld procedures using filler (consumable) enable better control of joint corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. In selecting the weld filler, the joint is considered as being stainless, rather than the carbon steel. Over-alloyed fillers are used to avoid dilution of the alloying elements in the fusion zone of the parent stainless steel.
- Q:Is diamond lighter than steel?
- Just compare the densities. The density of diamond is about 3.5g/mL. While there are different types of steel with different densities, steel is mostly iron, so the density of iron is a good approximation. Iron has a density of 7.87g/mL. Steel is over twice as dense as diamond, so the diamond sword would be lighter.
- Q:Steel Strings or Nylons?
- Steel because I bought a steel string guitar and that's what goes on it. Had I bought a classical guitar I would put nylon strings on it, but I don't particularly want to play classical guitar music, so I bought a steel string guitar. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
- Q:What is the malleable temperature of carbon steel?
- It needs to be RED hot, the hotter the better. Yes you can use a camp fire if you put the file directly in the hottest part of the coals, but it'll take about 5-10 minutes to heat. Charcoal briquettes would probably work better as a heat source. You can use something like a blow dryer to intensify the coals, that might help. You'll also need a bench vice, and the biggest pair of pliers you can find, for leverage. Bending steel's not easy even when it's hot. You could also use a bit of steel pipe that'll fit over the end of the file. Stick the file in the vise when red-hot, slip the pipe over the free end, and use the pipe to bend it. OR, you could use the old-fashioned method of just holding it with pliers in one hand, and hitting it with a 5lb sledge hammer with the other. use something solid as an anvil, like a large steel pipe. you mighe be able to get away with using a small log, but you'll have to work twice as hard. Safety glasses are MANDITORY for this type of thing. Do not attempt without eye protection at all times. Ear plugs are also a very good idea.
- Q:What is harder Gold or steel?
- steel. gold is pretty soft.
- Q:how to tell the difference between steel and nylon strings?
- Nylon strings are made of nylon; steel strings are made of .... if you put steel strings on your nylon string (classical style) guitar, you will destroy it. The instrument cannot stand up under the tension required for the strings, they will not fit in the saddle properly, they will cut the nut, and your machine heads may break. ... now if you're asking about the three lowest strings, those are metal wound around nylon on a nylon string guitar.
- Q:what is cast steel? what is the contain? it is diffrent from cast iron?
- another name is Grey iron, come from groups of ferrous alloys
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range