||according to weight
||Standard Export Packing
Applications of the steel coils
Company informationAbout company Tianjin Yichengtong Steel Trade Co., Ltd is a group company which manufactures, cooperates and trades the stainless steel material, steel pipes and plates
Commercial quality suitable for bending
fabrication and simple forming; this is thetype
in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only tothat of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful
finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
since 2008. It is located in Tianjin, the Steel base of China, and It is known all over the world. It is very close to Xin'gang Seaport. It is very convenient in
land carriage, carriage by sea and carriage by air.
Main products Carbon / Alloy / Stainless / Aluminum / Copper
· Steel Sheet/Plate
· Steel Coil / Strip
· Steel Round / Square / Flat / Angle / Bar & Rod
· Steel Pipe / Seamless Tube Advantage· Our company is high quality supplier in China with good reputation
· High quality stainless steel products with a competitive price
· Excellent experience and import-export business skill
· Ensure you best quality and timely delivery Main Markets: Ireland, Singapore, Indonesia,Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Canada, USA,
Brazil, Thailand, Iraq, Russia, Holland, Turkey, Kuwait, Korea, Iran, India,
Egypt, Oman, Malaysia, Peru, Vietnam, Mexico, etc.
- Q:can i play flamenco on steel string guitar?
- Rocket Languages it is a acknowledged leader in online language understanding. With Rocket Language course you will have characteristics like: voice recognition, testing, games, in-built flashcard app and a intriguing design. Rocket Languages is the best option to understand Spanish language.
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- If the steel knife is dark and not mirror-shiny, then it is probably carbon steel and not stainless steel. If they are carbon steel, then you cannot polish it to a mirror finish - sorry. If there's any rust on them, you can use a very-fine grit sandpaper to remove. Do not put carbon steel knives in the dishwasher, and dry them thoroughly after hand-washing. For long-term storage (meaning you don't plan to use the knife within the next few weeks), wipe the blade a bit with some mineral oil, then store the blade portion of the knife in a plastic bag.
- Q:What is the structural formula for steel?
- There is none. There is no steel molecule, so one can't draw its molecular structure. Most steel has a body-centered cubic (ferrite) crystal structure (some stainless steels are face-centered cubic - austenite). Depending on the alloying elements, it's typically a random solid solution. Most of the lattice sites will be occupied by iron atoms, but other atoms from the alloying components will replace random sites. Smaller atoms like carbon are in the interstitial points, meaning they fit in between the larger atoms. Depending on the alloy and the processing conditions, you can also get a mix of phases, including more complex structures like cementite (iron carbide), molybdenum carbide, manganese sulfide, or martensite (a non-equilibrium tetragonal phase).
- Q:Aluminized Steel same with Stainless Steel 409 & 430?
- Alloy steel is a stainless steel. The differences between the two are the composition of the metal. Alloy steel is steel with usually less than 5% of other elements, like molybdenum, copper, chrome while stainless steel is a steel with at least 10-11% of chromium.
- Q:Is Steel a Metal or Non - Metal ?
- Steel is an alloy mostly made of metallic elements. You really wouldn't classify steel as a metal or a nonmetal. That terminology is mostly used with pure elements.
- Q:Angular Velocity of a Steel Ball after a Collision?
- You need to do conservation of angular momentum about the steel ball's axis. Angular momentum = I.ω The steel ball's initial ω = 5 rev/s = 5*2pi rad/s = 31.4 rad/s The steel ball's moment of inertia I = (2/5)*m*r^2 = 40*25 kg.m^2 = 1000 kg.m^2 The marble's initial ω = v / r where r is the perpendicular distance from the steel ball's axis You need to look at the diagram for this. The marble's I about the steel ball's axis is I = m*r^2 where r is the same as above. (marble is treated as a point mass). Then work out the total initial ang. momentum = final ang. momentum and solve for ω...
- Q:Is the Bianchi Pista Steel bike good?
- It will be fine as long as you don't use it for tricks.
- Q:Is steel industry good for investing currently ?
- I feel metal stocks can give some return now if you invest.
- Q:what is the similarity beetween ironn and steel?
- Simple. Google it
- Q:fallout 3, broken steel?
- It's Fallout.... Nobody cares enough to know. URN
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range