1. The specification of generator set:
1.generator set powered by Cummins diesel engines respectively in China.
2.generator set equipped with famous alternators.
3.generator set strict tests before sale.
4.generator set features at low oil consumption, stable performance, easy maintenance, low operation cost, low emission.
2. Techncial Data Sheet
50°C suitable for tropical weather
1300*600*1150 (Open genset )
2000*950*1050 (Silent genset)
Net Weight (kg)
550KG/760KG with canopy
Base Fuel Tank Capacity
Enough for Genset 8-10 Hours Continuous Running
Diesel Engine Data
Engine Cooling Method
4L/h @75% full load
Original Stamford/Tang Power Stamford/Leroy-somer
Power Factor(COS Phi)
1 Phase & 4 Wires
AVR voltage regulation rate
3. Generator set Features:
1. Cummins industrial diesel engine
2. Radiator 40°C max,fans are driven by belt, with safety guard
3. Choice of manual/auto and AMF control panels and protection systems
4. Digital auto-start panel
5. Anti Vibration Suspension Absorber
6. Dry type air filter, fuel filter, oil filter
7. Mould case circuit breaker
8. 24V DC start motor and storage battery
9. Ripple flex exhaust pipe, exhaust siphon, flange, and muffler
- Q:If diesel engine generator stopped for long time, what the maintenance it needs?
- First make sure the fuel is fresh periodically. Old fuel deteriorates makes it hard it start and run. Second check the oil see if it is clean, check the oil filter too. Third check the fuel filter, change once a year if not used because of bad / old fuel. Forth Check the out put of the engine / voltage / oil pressure / amperage / operating temperature / current fuses / transfer switches are working properly. Listen and make sure the engine is running smooth, no misses. Should be good to go then.
- Q:Diesel locomotive horsepower question?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Diesel locomotive horsepower question? Example 1: A GP38-2 has a 2000 HP prime mover diesel engine. What are the horsepower ratings of the electric motors geared to the axle? [4 electric motors; 1 on each axle how much HP?] Example 2: An SD38-2 has a 2000 HP prime mover diesel engine. What are the horsepower ratings of the
- Q:I am build a permanent magnet generator for diesel engine.questions to ask?
- In AC side connect a series high current Choke with less no of turns take the out put use a High current bridge Diodes with suitable heat sink.For regulating out put ,In the series choke place a Dc winding that can be excited by a separate dc circuit, Increase saturation will give same voltage decrease excitation will give drop in voltage.It is like magnetic Amplifier.Set the out put voltage with pre set point or a regulating circuit.I have given rough Idea If you want further detail PM me (This only cheapest method unless you have use thyristor or others to con troll may be expensive)
- Q:Single Phase or 3 Phase Generator?
- Is the house wired 3 phase or split phase or single phase? Very few houses are wired for 3 phase power. Iran uses 230/240 VAC 50Hz So from that, you need a single phase 240 VAC 50 Hz generator. A 12 kW generator at 240 volts would supply 50 amps. I'd run that to a breaker panel (if you don't already have one) and then run 10 amp lines with a 10 amp breaker to each AC. That leaves you with quite a few amps to run other appliances. You got off on a 3 phase tangent for some reason you aren't telling, but I don't think that is the way you want to go. hope that helps. .
- Q:I have a 3 phase 30k 60hz generator what would I need to do to use this to power my home ?
- Some 3-phase generators can be reconfigured to deliver single phase power (usually at a lower rating) which would be more suitable for home use. Otherwise you'd have to convert your home to 3-phase power. If you still want occasional grid power, then you'd also need a 3-phase drop from the utility (if that's even an option in your area).
- Q:What oil should I use on a diesel electric generator?
- I beleive that CC is obsolete. Search diesel engine oil and find the one that matches your engine type.
- Q:how does a generator work?
- As pointed out generators convert mechanical energy into electricity. The mechanical energy is provided by an engine that uses some type of fuel like diesel or natural gas. All generators spin to produce power. well then how come a generator work without the help of anything? Backup generators do seem to magically produce electricity during a power failure Backup generators are fitted with automatic controls that handle the starting and placing of the generator onto the buildings power bus. The automatic controls are powered from the AC mains to keep a set of batteries charged. THe batteries are used at the beginning of a blackout to power the automation and start the generator. (Once the generator is running these batteries may then be recharged from the power produced by the generator or when the AC mains is re-established.) Electronic controls sense the loss of AC power and trigger a starting sequence. The generators starter is engaged to crank over the diesel or Gas engine. The controls monitor this process to ensure the engine actually starts and that an excessive amount of cranking doesn't occur. Once the engine is running and brought up to proper speed additional automatic controls disconnect the now powerless AC mains from the buildings buss and connect the Generator power to the buildings electrical panel. Based upon the size of the generator some or all of the buildings power may be supplied by the backup generator. Without the automation the process is still the same except a persone would have to perform the process of starting the gen and placing it on line. Its not difficult to do but does require some trainng. Automation performs this startup process quicker that what a humam would be likely to do.
- Q:how to compare efficiencies for a diesel and a diesel-electric engine?
- You need to identify and analyze each of the components in each system. The diesel drive system consists of the engine with its auxiliaries such as water pump, oil pump, starting system etc. plus the mechanical power transmission system. The transmission system would include the transmission and drive train components. The diesel-electric system consists of the engine and auxiliaries, a different set of mechanical drive train components, an electric generator, one or more electric motors and an electronic control system. Note that the electronic control system is a major item. All of the electrical power output of the generator passes through power conversion circuitry in the electronic control unit. The engine is likely to operate at different speed and torque operating points in each case. The diesel-electric system may utilize a narrower speed range and a wider torque range. If the diesel-electric system uses energy storage, there will be a battery charge/discharge control unit in addition to the other control units described. The system may operate with a smaller engine that operates mostly at a fixed speed and torque.
- Q:Finding the value on a Shanghai 20kw diesel generator?
- Companies like China Star have become famous for diesel generators, so being from China is not a negative. Just look up any US made generator and reduce by about %30 to get value. I think a US generator of that size, which is sufficient for a whole house, should run about $2500. So as used slightly, I would start around $1800 I think. But you may have to come down to $1000 if the market happens to be slow. Check on Craigslist to compare. I am only guessing off the top of my head. It is contractors who buy them the most, and few people are building right now.
- Q:Recent Applications of DC Shunt generator?
- Well you already said it was a DC generator. By nature all generators generate their output voltage in cycles as they rotate, or even as they go back and forth for a linear generator. Therefore they generate AC, but the commutator converts this to DC. The commutator is a rotary switch that reverses the connection at the correct part of the rotation so that the current always flows one direction. That is DC, direct current instead of AC, alternating current. Sometimes AC generators may be called an Alternator. A shunt generator simply means it is self excited, that is the field magnet is connected across the generator's output, rather than having a separate DC generator for the field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range